Part 24 Clues!

Maya and Rudra were so happy with each other as if they have conquered the entire world. Days were passing while caring for each other and nights in dreams.

However!

Maya was least informed about the fact that Rudra had been doing everything required to get justice for her. He had not told anything to Maya because he knew she would get scared and she would stop him no matter what.
Because this Maya is the not the same he met for the first time. Fierce and revengeful Maya is lost somewhere. Now she's just innocent and loving, as she has someone to trust and someone who has shown her that being in love is not something she will regret and being in love is right.
She has understood that love gives hope and wings. Love is a bond that frees you from everything yet the bondage with itself is a must!

So yeah he had been doing everything possible to make it up to Maya. Maya's mom had shifted with them and on the other hand Rudra had tried to collect potential clues against MJ, his own father.

Where as MJ knows that Maya and Rudra have been living in Delhi as it's not a big deal for him.
He had been acting like a sleeping lion throughout because right at the moment he knows that Rudra would not allow anything happen to Maya.
Because obviously Rudra knows the truth finally. MJ is just awaiting the confrontation because he's ready for it! He is burning from anger frustration and helplessness as he don't know why till now Rudra hasn't taken any action against him.

He knows his son, he knows how impulsive he is when it is about justice. Rudra is an impulsive, angry yet smartest of all, and MJ knows that. But the question why is there so much of silence if the conch trumpet of war and vegenance has already been blown. What is it that stopping Rudra from six months?
Is it Maya? No, when it comes to Rudra's anger he never stops! But it's Maya afterall, she has changed his son too much that he had forgot his brother.
"Pyaar kitna andhaa kar deta hai insaan ko Aamir! Isliye maine kabhi pyar nahi kia!" MJ remarked.

"MJ tum Rudra or Rishi se pyaar karte the. Aisa to nahi hai!" Aamir disagreed.

"Karta tha! Par jab koi mera nahi to mai bhi kisi ka nahi!"

"Aap jhut bol rahe ho MJ, Rudra aapka beta hai or aaj bhi aapki jaan hai!" As Aamir spoke, MJ tried to control his sob.
He's in the middle of trouble. Yes he loves Rudra but now what's the use?
He has to give justice to Rishi, by killing Maya, no matter if Rudra didn't succeed.

_____________

Maya is yearning to become a mother,  she wants to be the bearer of Rudra's child because she gets scared whenever she thinks of separation.
It scares her to the core , the uncertainty of tomorrow, the harshness of this cruel world, the inablity to predict future..it scares her bad. And right now she's in heaven in her small world. Many a times she even asked Rudra to shift to some other country but Rudra always denies.
She fears if he's upto something. But his actions don't give any kind of vibe like that. He acts normal!
Acts!?
She don't know! The thing she knows is she is happy as she's near to him. His going away will be death of her! She knows this only!

Meanwhile Rudra ~ he pushes Maya's advances away because he deep down knows that the future is fatal. For him! And he don't want his child to suffer from any kind of problem. He don't want him or her to suffer pain and don't want his child to crawl the shadows of revenge and hate.
Because now it's limitless! It's beyhadh! Both love and hate!

He has planned it perfectly! The way to justice for Maya, even for his brother!
"Pyaar haasil karne me nahi fanaa ho Jane me hai!" He remincised his own words once said to Maya while professing his love for her.
And this has become the truth of his life.
If this justice if this love will cost him his life, he's ready!

"Rudra!" Maya called him breaking the chain of his thoughts.

"Haan!" He smiled as she hugged him.

"Muje kayi bar dar lagta hai..! Kuch bura hua to!?" She asked.

"Kesa dar? Kya hoga?" He tried to act strange though deep down, her fears are his own.

"Kuch nahi! Bas yuhi! Tum yahi rehna har pal sath me!"

"Mai kaha jaunga!" He kissed his forehead and she giggled.

"Jaane bhi nahi dungi!'' she affirmed.

"Ohhh! Maya Jaisingh is back!" He joked.

"Nahii! Vo to gayab ho gyi!'' she looked at him endearingly.

"But I miss her!" He laughed.

"Tumne hi to gayab kia hai! Tumhara pyaar meri hadh hai." She said.

"Par mera pyar beyhadh hai!" He replied tugging her close to him.

"Ye meri line hai!" She smiled and switched on the music.

"Chaha tujhe Dil ne mere
to saanso me dhoka dia
Tera hua you is tarah
ke khudse hua Mai juda..!"

They began dancing to the music of their hearts. Afterall it's their favourite song that justifies their feelings. Maya swayed in his arms and he was tricked by her beauty.
They were lost in each other's eyes and looked beautiful! The most happy couple!

"Mujhme Hi Tu Rahe Yun Sada
Aadat Hai Tu Buri Ya Saza
Tujh Bin Bhi Tu Lage Laazmi
Beyhadh Hai Ye Meri Aashiqui!"

They swayed swiftly and looked like a dream.
A dream that might end! Or else..!?

_____________

A/N: finally I updated! I'm really really sorry for keeping you all this much awaited but when it's 20000+ reads, I wasn't able to control myself!
I will try to end the story in the best possible manner.
I hope you gonna like the chapter!
Tell me in the comments and Don't forget to vote!