Part 11 I love you!

So for February this gonna be my first and last post!! I'll continue soon don't worry! By the time enjoy!! Read, share, comment your views and vote.

Maya had came to Rishikesh because it was the place where she will free Rudra of all the worldly relationships, of all the wants, and of all her MAYA. "Mai tumhe azaad kardungi Rudra, har rishte se, har pyar se, har nafrat se, har moh maya se! Mujhe pata hai tum aaoge!"

Meanwhile Rudra was craving for Maya. As soon as he read the letter given by Rajeev, he broke all his promises, because he couldn't hurt Ananya. "Agar ye shadi hui to Mai tujhe har pal, har saans,har dhadkan me dhokha dunga. Kyuki har pal uske khayal me guzrega, har saans me uska intzaar hoga, har dhadkan me uska nam Hoga Anu, sirf uska nam Hoga.."

Without thinking of any other thing, he went to Rishikesh and frantically searched for her. He joined all the black beads to find her. And as always, Maya was luring him towards her or more correctly according to her, she was luring him to his own death.

Finally he got hold of her near the Ganges. Pure, serene and poingant Ganges in the background with Maya with her darkness and inner confusions. As soon as she saw him, she forgot that she had made plans to kill him. She was drowning in him and he was consuming her with all his capacity. Their eye lock was a fight between love and Revenge. She couldn't stand it all and was about to run when he held her tight and didn't let her move. "Kaha jaa rhi ho Maya? Haan!? Kaha jaa rhi ho?"

"Tumse dur, tumhare ehsaas se dur jaha Mai kam se kam zinda rahungi, tumhe Kisi or k sath dekhne se Acha hai ghut ghut Kar jeena" was she lying or saying the fact. She was crazy at her own words. "Mai tumahre liye Aaya Hu Maya, dikhta NHI, pagalo ki Tarah tumhe dhundh rha hu. Apne Zindagi dhundh rha hu. Kaha tha na tumse Rudra Roy Kahi kho Gaya hai par aaj usi ko dhundhte huye aaya Hu. Asli Rudra to tumhare Pas hai Maya. Mai tumahre bin Kuch b nhi Hu. Muje tumahara hath thamna hai Maya."

She was surprised with his behaviour. All the while he had been clutching her, cupping her face as he tried to kiss her Maya said "NHI Rudra..ab ESA Kuch NHI ho sakta hai. Mai vo NHI banna vahhti Jo akele me tumahara Sahara ho or duniya k samne ek Galti"

"Tum Galti NHI ho Maya tum meri Zindagi ho. Aaj se tum bs MERI ho or Mai tumahara. MERI har Khushi, Mera har Sapna, tumhara hai Maya. Or tumhara har dukh, har andhera, har gam Mera hai. Mai tumhare Bina NHI jee sakta. I love you Maya. I love you and I know you love me too. Maan jao Maya. Maan jao please." He was breathing heavily. Their faces were so close and he wanted to live like that only.

She was blank. What's happening around her!? Her life had became a mess. What did she actually want. Rudra was weakning her. Her hatred, her anger..it all had been chopped, crushed and destroyed under Rudra's touch. She wanted to remain like that but it couldn't happen.. couldn't. She ran away with tears in her eyes and climbed in a boat. Rudra followed her but again it was water in front of him. "Ruk jao Maya. Please Yaha khatra hai Pani gehra hai, please ruk jao." But she overpowered her emotions and smiled and started rowing. But Rudra was no weak, for Maya he could do anything. He climbed and tried to stop her. She made him fell in the Ganges but felt no happiness. He had drowned, her plan had been successful, but no happiness, no peace!! What the hell she was doing. She was again blank but suddenly saw Rudra holding the boat. Maya was amazed at his love and courage for her. She held his hand but he asked "Mera hath chod do, agar Mai upr Aaya to boat palat jaegi. I can't let you die Maya. But promise me tum apni Zindagi ki roshni ko jaane mat dena, Mai rahu ya na rahu par tum ye andhera chod do, is sab se bahar aa jao Maya.." he let go off the beads. Beads had turned white too. Maya was going crazy with emotions. She was at her verge, she was at edge in this roller coaster ride. Rudra's bracelet too slipped past his hand. "I love you Maya" he said.

And she couldn't let him go. She pulled him and took him to the shore. "Mai tumhari Jaan Hu na Rudra, to tumhari Jaan chli gyi to Mera kya kaam hai..Rudra utho, get up!! I too love you Rudra. Please muje fir se mat andhere me dhakelo. Tum NHI mar sakte Mai tumhe iski ijazat NHI dungi. Please get upppp Rudra. I love you!!! I love you dammmmm! Get uppp!!" She was weeping while giving him first aid. Suddenly he spitted out some water. Maya made him sit, not letting him go out of her hold. "Rudra breathe!! Please breathe! Breathe for me." She was crying like anything.

"I'm okay. Mai theek Hu Maya... don't cry..shhhh" he fumbled. "I love you Rudra." She replied.

He smiled on hearing this "aaj ek baat samjh aagyi Maya, tumhara or Mera rishta har Pani se gehta hai, humari saanse ek dusre se Judi hai, tum or Mai ek dusre k liye hai, or beyhadh hai. Tum mujhe wapis le aai Maya. Ab Mai tumhe tumhare andhere se wapis le aunga. I love you Maya"

"I live for you and I can die for you. I can not become a memory because I'll always be alive within you. It's not about you, not about me, not about us. Our love is about our hearts. Or Dil koi hadh nhi pehchanta, or ese pyar ki koi hadh nhi Hoti...!! #limitlessAndProfound #beyhadh🥀"