Part 4 Lost yet Newfound

Rudra and Maya were hugging each other as if the world was going to end anytime soon. While comforting her he led Maya to her house back. While driving he kept on looking at her. She was still shocked as it was too much too take. She was tightly holding his free hand and he was assuring her of his presence. She was breathing heavily. Suddenly she started picturing herself and Rudra kissing passionately. That moment came in front of her eyes, the moment of utter desire and cravings. Yes she had always craved for someone like him, but still very away from the realisation. She was feeling disgusted of herself and left his hand. He looked at her but didn't say anything. He couldn't ignore the lack of her touch, he finally said "Maya don't feel bad. We were driven and drunk. Forget it and yes I'm with you. Bas mujhe us ladke Ka pata chal jaye jisne tumhare sath ye Kia hai.." he stopped because her hand clutched his. He was numb but happy. She gave her a smile but she was broken.

Rudra took Maya in her room and cleaned her face. She said "thanks Rudra, thank you so much". His eyes fell on her cuts, he was blood shot red. He wanted to kill that man. He pulled her to the bathroom and he made them stand under the shower. He cleaned her cloths and caressed her face. Both were drenched but didn't want to move. For the first time he had held her close for a brief time and she didn't feel disgusted. She realised that his touch was soothing. She never panicks under his aura. Rudra was different and this was driving her insane. He was caressing her and she was holding him near her. Both of them never felt so good.

After the shower, they changed. She had offered him Manas' clothes. He tended her cuts and wounds gently and lovingly. After that he said "tum so jaao Maya, Mai chlta Hu" but she asked him to stay "ruk jaao Rudra". He was not in a shape of denying her. He rested his forehead against hers and nodded. They had found their sukoon.

To divert her mind he asked her "truth and dare khelogi." And they both chuckled. He noticed her beauty while laughing and asked "tum hasti kyu NHI ho Maya. Ese hi Khush Raha Karo. "

She said "khushiya kya Hoti hai Mai NHI jaanti Rudra, jab koi aapse aapki subah hi chin le to aap bhul jaate h ki Suraj hai b ya NHI. Dekha nhi, koi na koi aata h or fir sab Kuch bikhar jaata hai."

"Or fir koi or aata hai or sab Kuch jod deta hai..vapis!! Bilkul aaj ki tarah, Dekha nhi?!" He replied with a smile.

And she smiled too. "Ye moment hi Khushi hai Maya".

"Rudra Maya bhi pyar or khushiyo ki raaho me kho gayi h or abtak NHI Mili"

"Shayad abtak galat jagah dhundh rahi thi" he stated with passion and stared at her. None of them know for how much long they stayed like that, completely lost yet newfound. They fell asleep and cuddled.

Maya didn't tell him about her past but introduced him to herself, the real self. Both were happy but things have just started...!!