Part 13 Mystic

Life seems to be upside down for Maya. She doesn't remember who she is, where is she and what she is doing in a big house with so many injuries. And the biggest question is who is this big tall guy who claims to be her husband. Who is he?

"Maya tumhe Kuch bhi Yaad NHI hai na. I know doctors ne Kaha tha ke ESA Kuch Hoga. Koi Nahi Mai tumhara dhyan rakhunga. Bas tum ab MERI Marji ke Bina Kahi Nahi jaogi, tum ab yahi rahogi MERI Kaid me. " And with this he smiled .

"Vikram Jaisingh! Mujhe kyu Kuch Yaad Nahi AA rha!? Kon ho tum, Mai kon Hu, muje Kuch Yaad Nahi AA Raha Vikram! Humari shadi kab hui. Mere gharwale tumhare gharwale Kaha hai San...koi to Hoga."

"Sab hai princess. Koi Nahi tumhe sab Yaad aa jaega bas jaldi se thik ho jao. I love you princess" Vikram smiled and she smiled in return. "Tumne mujhe kya se kya Bana dia Maya. Kaash Tumne muje dhokha Nahi dia hota kash Tumne Mera istemal na Kia hota. Par ab Mai tumhe Kahi Nahi jaane dunga. I love you so much." Vikram said to himself.

Few days have passed. Maya is still on bed thinking about herself and Vikram. Even after so much affection from him, she doesn't feel any kind of affinity towards him. Not even a bit. He just seems a Nobody to her. All she can remember is a lady loving her so much, and a man with, Whom she is standing or maybe taking rounds. The same man again with whom she is entering into some room. She doesn't remember Vikram or anyone.

Suddenly Vikram entered into the room and sat beside her. "Chalo shuru se shuru karte Hain. Hello Mai Vikram Jaisingh."

"Hello I'm Maya" she forced a smile.

"Yaad Karne ki koshish karo, we got married because we loved each other. I love you Maya " and then he tried to kiss her. All she could remember was kissing someone who is definitely not Vikram. She tried to free herself. She struggled and he tightened his grip.

Maya then made him fall on his back. "Don't touch me I said. Don't touch me!"

Then she realised what had happened and apologized "I'm sorry Vikram. Mujhe Kuch Yaad NHI AA Raha. I'm sorry but I can not relate. Kuch Yaad aata bhi hai to Tum Kahi bhi Nahi dikhte muje. I'm trying I'm trying hard trust me! But don't force me. Please!" She said.

Her life is a mess. It has turned into mystical world with no one her own. What's she doing with a man she remembers nothing about. And what's with the man who she dreams of. Who is he. He is surely not Vikram. He is someone else. What is going on around her. And most importantly how to know the answers because Vikram's story seems just a story. "Oh god!! Help me" Maya cried. In past few days she has seen a man wearing a pair of shoes which do not belong to Vikram. She has listened to some noises in the washroom as if there is some captive there. What's happening, she can't deduce. " I need to go out. Ye sab Kitna suffocating hai . Muje jaana hai Yaha se!" Maya declared.

So double post guys!! Keep reading and voting please. Vote vote and vote. Love yaa❤️