Part 2 Hangover or Love

Rudra, Rishi and Ananya arrived at her place, Maya's place, dim and sophisticated just like her. She greeted them. Rudra and Maya together celebrated with the champagne. Ananya was not feeling right. She has to stay just because of Rudra. Rishi was furious, the girl who gets annoyed at the slightest touch of him was behaving as if Rudra's touch was nothing but love to her.

Everyone was drinking for a reason. Rudra and Maya for their little and important success, while Rishi and Ananya for losing their love. After at least 6 round of shots, they decided to play truth and dare. In the very first round, bottle pointed towards Maya and Rishi. He gave her the task to hug him, after all he was her boyfriend. Maya frowned and Rudra, he felt like he has lost a part of himself. He know how hard it is for Maya. He was angry and pissed, just like an over possessive boy friend.

"Maya Jaisingh Kisi se Nahi haarti" she stood up proudly and hugged Rishi without any emotion. Rudra was infuriated and was trying to calm himself down. After several chances, the bottle pointed towards Maya and Rudra. Maya smirked and asked him "pyaar se itni nafrat kyu hai?"

Rudra replied sternly "Mai apni personal Zindagi ko discuss Karne me interested Nahi Hu! Thank you so much. Or agar ye rule follow na krne k I am out, then I am out."

"Tum to Bura maan Gaye. Koi Nahi, tum uljhe huye ho par Maya sabko suljha degi." And with this he felt a relief in his heart. He was not able to comprehend but he felt good that Maya was on his side. Then in next round rishi asked Rudra "Bhai aapki dad se problem kya hai, aaj bata do taki Roz Roz ki chikchik khatam ho" Rudra lost his senses at the way how he was questioning. Rudra was about to slap him but Ananya stopped him. He pushed her hard. Ananya and Rishi were shocked. Ananya said "Rudra tum pagal ho gye ho kya?" Rudra shouted "ha ho Gaya Hu Mai pagal. Mai tum dono ko handle NHI Kar skta. Muje maaf karo, Mai apni life NHI share krna Chahta tumse."

Ananya was pissed and Rishi was about to say something. But Ananya stopped him and led him out. Maya smirked at all this and stood by her balcony. Suddenly she felt hot breathe of Rudra on her neck. She felt thrilled. Rudra said "Rudra Roy pyaar ki raaho me kahi kho Gaya tha, aaj tak NHI mil paya."

"Shayad aaj tak galat jagah dhundh rahe the" she retorted and he leaned to her as if he needed this only. They nuzzled into each other and didn't realized that they were kissing passionately. His tongue found his way in her mouth. They fought for dominance. Maya came out of the moment first and gasped. She parted and felt hell awkward. Rudra was feeling shameful. He asked her to go, though he was standing in her house but he did not felt like going. For the sake of his feelings, he asked her to go. Both were crying but Maya left. She can't stand him. She can't stand herself either.

"Ankit are you sure, tum ye Kar skte ho?" MJ asked. "Ha uncle bilkul. Rudra k financers to gye samjho" MJ cut the call and smiled coyly. He called "Aamir kaam hogya" He gave a sheepish smile.