Part 5 Lifeless

Rudra woke up and was shocked to find himself sleeping next to Maya. She was looking beautiful even while sleeping. But again the infirmities, insecurities and fear started to encroach Rudra. He couldn't stand the situation and left. He came back home and remembered his promise of never leaving Maya but he couldn't fulfill it, because of his past. "Mai itna toot chuka Hu Maya k Mai tumhe bhi Tod dunga" he murmured to himself. And he couldn't let it happen.

Suddenly Ananya entered his room and asked "Puri Raat Kaha tha Rudra? Rishi ne bataya Tu Ghar NHI Aaya, I know Tu affect hua tha jab Maya ne Rishi ko hug Kia tha, I know Rudra or Tu bhi is chiz ko accept krle k.."

"Shut up Ananya" he shouted at her to stop her from saying that he loves Maya. He knew she was going to say that, but he couldn't listen. "Kya Kabhi hum Apne bare me baat kr sakte hai Ananya". Yes, he was doing this because he didn't want to face love and his love for Maya. Rudra Roy was going to run away. "Ananya Puri duniya me bas Tu hai jaha mujhe sukoon milta hai, mujse Shaadi kregi?" And with this she hugged him.

It has been 2 hours since Ananya has left and Rudra was feeling guilty. He had dragged her into this mess he had created. "Mai ready Hu shadi k liye" he tried to made himself understand but to no avail. His life was already hazed and now he was going to make it LIFELESS.

Meanwhile Maya woke up and was wondering how eventful everything had been last night. "sabkuch badal Gaya hai, Maine ye kya Kia, Rudra ko to mujhe dard dena tha,.. nhi ye NHI ho skta, abhi nhi, Kabhi nhi..kahi mujhe Rudra se..nhi!!" And she was crying profusely. She wanted to run away but she couldn't. How she was going to face him in office, she wondered.

At office, Ananya said "Rudra mujhe yakeen nhi ho rha h k tune mujhe propose kia,. I mean it is unexpected. I'm so happy. I love you Rudra. Kayi Dino se lag rha tha k Tu or Maya.."

"Mai or Maya Kuch nhi hai Ananya, we were never a thing" and he stopped because Maya entered. Maya was hurt, she had listened to their conversation. "Congratulations to both of you" she said. Rudra was staring at her due to her behaviour. Ananya replied "thanks Maya but seriously bhut unexpected tha mere liye..Lagta hai Maya mere liye lucky hai..haina Rudra"

He simply nodded and Maya looked at him. He wasn't able to look into her eyes like he used to do. Tension was increasing between them and they were not letting their hearts decide, *for Maya it was her revenge that might hurt Rudra and for him it was his fear that he might break her* that was stopping them.

KEEP LOVING AND VOTING. SO HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER. RUDRA AND MAYA ARE ON FIRE TODAY, WHAT'S SAY GUYS!! What an amazing episodeSo enjoy from my side too.