Part 25 Blessing

Maya and Rudra danced on their song hand in hand. He held her close and then twirled her only to find her back in his arms with a thud but more closer this time.
Her breath hitched as she found herself so near to him. It's not like it their first time but that's love right. Every time you feel it's first. Repetitive acts seems non repetitive. That's love. Limitless and profound yet new and basic.
He traced kisses from her ears down to her neck. She whimpered in ecstacy. His heartbeat seemed melody to her ears. Maya slowly lifted her head to see Rudra's face. A wave of happiness flooded on her face because she was standing where she belongs. Her happy tears began to dry and a smile sat on her lips. She quickly held on his torso more tightly. The sudden movement of her took him by surprise as he was busy devouring her. But then he allowed every particle in him to consume the hug. Slowly very slowly he lifted his head so that he could kiss her on forehead. A small sigh passed his lips in thank you. He wanted to thank her for loving him unconditionally. For caring for him this much.
But this is what Actually Maya wanted to say too. The amount of generousity, kindness, affection, willpower and love he has shown to her besides the fact she is the killer of his brother is something unmatched and unimaginable.
But yeah.. that's Rudra right? Endearing yet passionate! Temperamental yet the most sensitive. "A man every girl dreams of. But Rudra to sirf Maya ka hi ho sakta hai." Maya said aloud.

"Or Maya sirf Rudra ki! Hainaa?" Rudra asked.

"Nahi!" Rudra stepped back on hearing her.

"Maya to kisi ki nahi hai! Khud ki bhi nahi. Vo sirf ek patthar hai jisse takra kar log bar bar girte hain."

"Isme us patthar ki to galti nahi!" Rudra quipped back as he melted at what she said.

"Hai..! Uska patthar hona hi iski galti hai! Maya ka Maya hona hi galti hai..! Mai ek kadva sach hu Rudra..! Or tum ek meethi yaad ki tarah ho. Jab aaoge Sath muskurahat laoge." She kissed her forehead as she raked her hands through his hairs.

"Esa kuch ni hai Maya. Agar tum nahi hoti to aaj Rudra bhi nahi hota..! Tumhe nahi pata maine kese kaate hain vo din tumhare bina..! Har pal marta tha kyuki tum Nhi hoti thi. Mujhe bepanah nafrat bhi hui to tumse or beyhadh ishq bhi hua to tumse.
Har jagah tum ho Maya. Tum meri zindagi ho." He stated with utmost truth in his eyes and this brimmed Maya's eyes with tears.
She remembered how she was crazy to kill him back then. But now she can't even accidentally dream of herself being alive in his absence. How she gets crushed and begin trembling at the mere thought of him not being close to her. How...how she just...gets scared. His love makes her strong but the pain that comes with the thought of his departure torments her and kills her.

"I love you so much Rudra. Tum mere liye ek blessing ho... bhagwan ka aashirwad!"

"Or Tum meri jaan ho Maya. I love you too!" He breathed into her scent. This rosy smell...it has always driven him crazy. And that now Maya has grown her hairs long, Rudra fulfills his wish to tie her hairs himself.

"Tumhare baal mujhe invite karte hain..!" He caressed her hairs.

"Or jab mai invite Karti hu?" She joked.

"To man KARTA hai Maya ki Maya se dur bhaag jau!" He replied and her eyes widened comically.

"Jaakar to batao!'' as she said this, Rudra ran away and then began their naughty and cute chase.

_____________

It was afternoon when Rudra saw Maya going out with her mother for a check up. Nandini has to visit doctor every Sunday post that near death experience. And Maya goes with her every time.
"Tum bhut thaki hui lag rahi ho Maya!?" Rudra said.

"Hainaa beta..mai to keh rahi hu ke mai akeli chali jaungi...but nahi..itne kaam karne ke bad bhi ise rest ni Karna mere sath chalna hai!'' Nandini spoke.

"Maa please!" Maya whinned.

"Please vlease kuch nhi..aaj maa ko mai lekar jaata hu doctor ke..! Don't worry." Rudra assured and Maya smiled in return. She feels blessed to have him in her life.

Though in a span of one hour, she recieved the worst news on her phone call "AAPKE husband ka accident hogya hai! Please city hospital aa jaye!'' she heard from a stranger who might have took him to the hospital.
Maya knew nothing! Her world came crashing down and heaven appeared turning into hell. She has to protect them at any cost. Where is ma? Is Rudra dead? Because Maya surely is a corpse after listening to what she heard!