Part 28 Apocalypse!

MJ had been waiting for the news that Rudra is fine, but his sources are unable to do so. There had been no extraction of any update till now. A whole week has passed since his accident and everything is falling apart. He's all alone. Antara had already parted her ways from him, since the day Rudra went to Delhi. She made it clear that she was here, just because of her son, and now her presence does not hold any meaning. Only Aamir is trying to help him by planning to sabotage Maya and Nandini and Find Rudra.

"İtna bada ghar hai Aamir or mai akela hogya hu..!" MJ heaved a lonely sigh as now aloofness Is killing him.

"Mai us Manvi se badla lena chahata hu Aamir, par vo hain kaha...saamne kyu nahi aa rahi. Or usne mere Rudra ko kaha chupa dia hai..
Kahi usne..usne mere Rishi ki tarah Rudra ko bhi maar to nhi dia." MJ asked all perplexed.

"Vo esa kabhi nahi kregi...aap jante hain ye." Aamir assured him.

"Par tum use dhundh kyu ni paa rahe. Haan? Kya hogya hai tumhe..!?" MJ pushed him.

"MJ aap ye kya kar rhe hain.." Aamir asked as MJ was constantly pushing him and at last he fell on the floor with a thud.

"Tum..tumhe mai itne saalo se kutto ki tarah paal raha hu...par tumse ek kaam bhi nahi hota kyu?? Boldo na ke nhi hota tumse kuch. Agar mujhe apni ladai akele hi ladni hai..to kyu na aaj se hi is akelepan ki aadat daal lu?" MJ then took out a revolver from his pocket.

"MJ aap pagal hogye hain kya?" Aamir asked all trembling.

"Uff!!! Ab ise bhi maar doge..to iski laash ko thikane kon lagaega MJ?" Maya spoke to herself who was watching this whole scenario on her phone.

Then she heard a sound of bullet and she smirked while closing the live recording.

"Lagta hai mujhe hi help karni pdegi laash thikane lagane ko.
Sorry Aamir..par kya kar sakte hain.. MJ naam ka kutta pagal bhi hogya hai. I'm sorry for you."

Then She dialled a number and talked  to someone, while acting like she is panicking.

_____________

MJ with the help of his servant, shifted the dead body upstairs. The servant was himself petrified on what is going in this mansion.
Suddenly to their shock, someone rang the doorbell.

MJ went to open the gate and was taken aback to find police standing on his doors.

"Mr Mrityunjaya Roy?" The cop enquired.

"Yes officer!"

"Humne suna hai..aapke secretary Mr Aamir ki aaj maut hogyi hai..hume unke ghar se call aaya tha. And they told me ke Aamir yahi reh rhe the.. because you have fracture in left hand..I guess." Police officer pointed towards MJ's broken hand.

"Aamir ki family me koi nahi hai.. officer! Lagta hai aapko koi galat fehmi hui hai. Maybe it's a prank."

"Esa hai to aap ek bar unhe bula dijiye..humari tassali ho jaegi." Policeman insisted and moved inside.

"Mr Aamir!! Mr Aamir?" And then the officer looked in MJ's direction.

"Actually vo yaha reh raha tha..but prso..use ek meeting ke liye Dubai jaana pada. You know as I can't travel right now." MJ explained.

"Mujhe bewakoof mat banaiye.. Mr Mrityunjaya Roy! Mai.." before he could complete his statement, the police and MJ smelled some foul smell.
Something is burning.

"Sir..gas leak hogyi hai..pure ghar me aag lag gayi hai." All the servants came running and yelling.
Roy mansion was on fire. The police and MJ ran out, saving their lives.

"Officer!!! Mera ghar!! Mera ghar barbaad hogya." MJ cried and police was stunned to see such massive destruction in. Front of their eyes.
MJ was crying on his loss. Loss of his beloved home, where he was treasuring memories of both his sons, a place which he built all alone and to maintain it, he had done so vigorous deeds.

"Sab khatam hogya..! Mera ghar..mera parivaar..sab khatam." He yelled in pain as the apocalypse has finally arrived. Little did he knew it's Maya's Maya.

____________

"MJ! Ro kyu rahe ho..maine to tumhari madad ki hai..laash chupane me..!" Maya spoke to MJ as she called him with an unknown number.

"Manvi tum.."

"Maya Rudra Roy! Or haa..say thanks.!" She smirked.

"Thanks my foot! Rudra kaha hai?" He asked while gritting his teath and making a fist.

"Oh don't be so thankless MJ. Jail jaane se acha ghar ko aag lag gayi..Aamir ka kriya karam hogya..tum bach gye. İsse khushi ki baat or kya ho sakti hai." She replied.

"Tum kaha ho...? Manvi kab tak ye ghatiya games khelogi?"

"Tumhari puhuch se bhut dur hu." She made an angry face. And suddenly all her bad memories, Rudra's accidents, molestation all flashed in front of her face.
"Or marne ka itna hi shauk hai to aa jao!"

"Marne ka nhi maarne ka shauk hai." MJ sarcastically answered back.

"Dekh lenge." She smiled and disconnected.

Just then MJ recieved a text message, it was an address of some farmhouse, far from main mumbai.

____________

Maya had been planning it all since a week..the ultimate face off between her and MJ. The farm House stands on a land mine. A mirage had been set up for MJ, and even Maya does not know the way through it. Either she will die today or maybe not. She has left it on God. İt is the best way to punish herself for Rishi's death.

İf she does not die today, then might be Rishi have forgiven her. She left it on fate.
But there's one thing she is sure about..that MJ will not return alive.

___________

A/N : Hey intoxicatedfairy1 thanks for reminding that it is necessary to post today. Congratulations MayRa fandom it's one year anniversary of Beyhadh 2.

Share vote read and comment on the story.
Love all. ❤️