Part 1 Success

*Author's note: I have not proof read it. Ignore the grammatical errors. Thank you and enjoy.

Rudra was happy. He has won Ruan Publications back, his very own company. He was going crazy with happiness. And Maya had helped him in winning against Mj. He was thankful to her. When nobody stood by him, she did. Suddenly lights went off. Ananya and Rishi had gone to his home. When he turned..there was Maya standing in front of him with a cake. Her skin was glistening in the light of candle. She was looking a goddess. Rudra was again losing it. He himself wanted to tie her hairs so that he couldn't get distracted. And then only she chirruped "congratulations Rudra". Yes she chirruped because she might not know but she was like a bird to him, who just gets flown away whenever he thinks he has understood her. She is always a surprise to him...every time a brand new Maya.

She wished him, fed him with the cake. For them, the moment stopped, each second was like an year. Their proximity was oozing a lot of sexual tension. Maya's eyes spoke volumes yet nothing. Rudra was so engrossed in her that he never realised when his hand pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. She melted at his touch.

She fed herself..still maintaining the eye contact. She was driving him crazy.

"Tumhari jeet huyi Rudra, Meri jeet huyi, Humari jeet k naam" and she again made him eat the delicious cake. For a moment it appeared as if she was talking about something he didn't know..as if she was just talking about only her jeet.

"Mere shares wapis aagye or tumhari company. Aaj Tumne prove krdia k jaisa mai tumhare bare me sochti thi tum vaise nhi ho. Tum bharose k layak ho Rudra. Maya tumahara sath Kabhi nhi chodegi." And it looked like a promise of forever. Rudra wished of never ending this moment with her. He knew that she is vulnerable, he has seen her. That's why he wanted to protect her but little did he know this. This feeling is deep buried.

"Thank you Maya" that's all Rudra shared with her. He was constantly looking into her eyes. The lights came back to their surprise, Maya backed off, he didn't want her to go. But she invited him over to her house. "Ek success party to Banti h. Tum or Mai. Kya tum aaoge?"

He was shocked to hear this. Just Rudra and Maya, he shuddered at the thought. He couldn't deny so he simply nodded.

She added "I'll be waiting. Rishi or Ananya ko bhi le aana. Tumhare karibi kam se kam tumhari Khushi me to tumahara sath denge hi" and she went out of the room.

Rudra came out of his trance. Because that's Maya Jaisingh for him, always rude and intriguing. But he is surely going, after all Maya has invited him.