Part 3 Mistake

Rudra was very much disturbed after the kiss. He should not have done it. "Mai jis dar se bhaag Raha tha Tumne mujhe Uske saamne lake khada Kar dia" he murmured to himself while leaning on the table. He wanted to run away but he didn't have that strength. "Maya ko kiss Karna ek mistake thi. Mai ESA kese Kar Sakta Hu, pyaar k rasto pr Kabhi Kisi ko Kuch NHI Mila h dhoke or fareb k sivay, ye Galti mai fir Nahi dohrana Chahta"

But Rudra felt so right while kissing his Maya. Deep down he knew this but was not ready to accept. Meanwhile Maya was constantly crying while driving the car. How she could have kissed Rudra. It's too much. It was never a part of her chakravyuh, her plan. She couldn't love Roy's. "Sab mere dushman h Rishi, Mj, Diya, Antara sab. Par Rudra.." and she stopped. A thought was coming which felt so right but she jerked it off. She continued driving but halted when she saw a man standing on the road in front of her car. She horned but the man started throwing stones at her. She came out and began questioning him but he threatened her with a knife. Maya ran for her life. Her old terror seized her again. Suddenly the man got hold of her and she got cuts with the knife. He threw her in a cement work near to where he was standing. Maya cried "mujhe Yaha se bahar nikalo". She could have done it herself but felt weak. She was surrounded by her fear.

Rudra was driving back as he didn't want to face Maya. But he stopped when he saw Maya's car in the middle of the road, that too abandoned. He searched for her and ultimately found her crying. She was covered in mud and cement and was weeping continuously. Rudra had never seen her like this before, so weak and vulnerable. Without any second thought, he himself jumped out to her. She clutched him so hard as if she would die next moment. They both just hugged each other like anything. Rudra was so frightened to lose her. He was constantly caressing her hairs. She was weeping and it's hard for him to hear her. He whispered"chup ho jaao Maya, Mai yahi Hu, tumhe jaane ko kehna bhut Badi Galti thi MERI. Ye sab MERI vajah se hua h. But ab Mai tumhare paas Hu, tumhe chod Kar NHI jaunga" and she clutched him more tightly. Covered in mud they both looked looked like "do jism ek Jaan" !!

Phew!!! There's 3rd chapter peeps. For bonus Mayra chapter you need to show your love. Vote vote vote!!!!