Part 6 Ignorance is Bliss

Somehow Maya had managed her day at office. She knew Rudra was constantly staring at her the whole day, there was pain in his eyes as if he wanted to demolish all the constraints, break his shackles and come out from the bitter reality. "Rudra apni hadhe paar Karna chahta. Vo Beyhadh hona Chahta hai" She murmured to herself but Rajeev heard her. He asked "Kya matlab?"

"Muje khud NHI pata Rajeev"

This was the main problem. Maya wasn't able to know that she had started to fall in love with him. Her heart too wanted to cross all the limits, just like Rudra. Her heart wanted to heal and to love but the scenario wasn't enough to make her sense it. She was delusioned by her own feelings. At this point, she was beyond repair. Both Maya and Rudra were ignoring themselves, their feelings and emotions. Because they know IGNORANCE IS BLISS. It helps to flee and it gives you relief, but temporary!

She indulged herself in making new plans for MJ. She decided to fast forward her moves and deal with Rishi first.

Meanwhile all the family members were delighted on hearing the news of Rudra's engagement with Ananya and on the other end Rudra was dazed, he was present there only physically because his mind was nowhere but indulged in Maya's thoughts. He called Maya and she too wanted to meet him.

At her doorstep, he was hesitant to enter, he couldn't face her because he had run away from her very far away like a coward, just because he wasn't able to understand his feelings but he had came here. He had came to know how Maya felt during the kiss. He was cross questioning himself about her.

"What if she felt disgusted at my touch, but she had herself placed her hand on mine!? I don't know dammnit!!!!" He fisted and banged it on her door. Maya opened her gate, for she was too waiting for him. Deep down she too wanted to see him.

"Complicated Humans and Undescribable Feelings add to the Mess This Heart creates" this is apt for Mayra. Entangled in each other yet at the opposite ends. Aching hearts but with the power to heal one another. A complete mess of revenge and hate, but a deep longing for love. Confused minds but one passionate kiss!! "Were they really driven that night?" They questioned themselves upon seeing each other.

Is it the Spark of love or the Fire that's going to burn them!?

Thank you for your love and continuous voting. Here's the new chapter and next will be on air soon😉. Do read!!