Rudra💔

Sorry for my author's posts in between the fanfiction but I really wanted to share my thoughts after watching the episodes!! 

I'm really worried about Rudra. I know it's a serial and his character will have a growth and a certain depth but once he will get to know the reality, he will be nothing but broken or I should say crushed!!! Just imagine how much ill it is to feel about your own dad romancing other girls of your age just out of ego (when he had just recovered from his own bad past) , your wife being mistress of your father, her being pregnant because of your father, her being murderer of your young naive brother, thinking of your mother involved in this fiasco. How much heart breaking to even imagine about you were being played, toyed around by the love of your life.( That's what Rudra will think initially). He will suffer from self doubts, he will doubt Maya's love for him. Rudra can't even go to Ananya because that pathetic woman always thinks of herself. Truly I don't want him to seek comfort in Ananya, she is a bit**. Saanjh was way better than her. 

I am fearful for Rudra. Hoping that CVS give his character a good shape! Rudra is a gem of a person, one of the best ITV character I have watched❣️✨

Again I apologize for my constant ramblings though it's a fanfiction but I can't stop myself. I'm rooting for MayRa💕