Part 7 Pain

Maya opened the door and welcomed Rudra. She asked him to sit and he simply nodded as he Didn't know how to start conversation with her. His heart was pounding like anything. At last he asked her "Kya tum theek ho Maya?"

"Hmm, thank you Rudra for your support! Tumne MERI bahut madad ki hai..thank you so much and it means a lot." A tear slipped down her cheek, she didn't know why!!

He immediately wiped it away and held her in his hands and expressed "tum janti ho na Mai tumhare sath Hu Maya, I have promised you and I will fulfill it." They stared in each other's eyes. The moment stopped there. Maya was lost as it was difficult for her to find if she's pretending it with him or it's her feelings!? "fikar me muh se nikla hua har shabd waada NHI hota Rudra" she stated and Rudra backed off. He was shocked on realising that his care meant nothing to her. He retorted at the loss of her touch "I'm sorry tumhe Kisi Ka touch Pasand nhi...Mai bhul Gaya tha..hainaa!?"

"Shi Kaha Rudra..Kisi Ka b nhi" she stated firmly because she knew that he needs a heart break at this moment. It would ultimately lead to him falling for her in beyhadh love! On the other hand Rudra was pissed at himself that why had he came here if she Didn't acknowledge their moments. He felt right for his decision of marrying Ananya for it was going to save him from another heart break.

She added "I know you were there but agar us raat maa or Rajeev hote to ESA Kuch NHI hota, ab Mai unhe kahi nhi Jane dungi! I can handle myself Rudra. But us Raat k liye thank you! Or ek baat ab tum Ananya ko time do! She needs it more and lets..let's keep it professional. Ye tumhare liye, mere liye or Ananya k liye bhi acha Hoga! By the way Congratulations! She smiled weakly in front of him.

Her words came as a shock to him. One minute before he was thinking that his Decision is right but now hearing the same thing from Maya is painful!! Why? Why? He was questioning himself. The same thing is paining him. He said "thank you too" and he left.

Maya too cried and murmured "nobody has done anything for me but Rudra tum, Tumne mere liye ese lada hai..and she continued crying. "I'm sorry Rudra ab Jo Mai krne jaa rhi Hu vo tumhe or dukh dega..but I'm so sorry!"

Maya killed Rishi not physically but emotionally. She instigated him so well that Rishi did slit his wrist. He wept in front of her to take him to hospital, but she just let him die. Because for her it's a child for a child. She had succeeded in her first major victory.