Part 26 The Badass Woman!

Maya was feeling empty within. She has lost everything. She has lost herself. She is in ruins. She rushed to the hospital as immediately as she could. She was huffing, unable to breathe while constantly sobbing. She felt alone, she hugged herself, sat down as she was crying badly. Her head, her thoughts were in a mess. How she gonna survive if Rudra dies, if her mother dies. She has already lost her father, brother, Rajeev, even her own baby. And..now..her husband and mom? What will she do? She never thought about it in the Wildest of her dreams. Who thinks?
Departure always commence in haste. Isn't it? Every common man has to die!
But that's the bloody point. Rudra is not any common man. He's Maya's husband. "Rudra Maya Jaisingh Roy!" She remembered him cutely saying this, when she was crying.
He's her husband. He has to fight! He has promised her a lot of things.

"Aaj se mai apni puri zindagi tumhare naam karta hu..!"
"Tumne kia tha na ye waada Rudra..to kese..meri zindagi Tum yun khatam krne chale ho..utho!!" She shouted at the gate of operation theatre as his words ringed in her mind. How could he end up his life, on which she has a more than equal right. How dare he? He can't leave her like that.

"Mam please! Maintain the silence!" A ward boy came to stop her.
But Maya stopped him in his tracks, by just staring at him. She had anger, passion fury and fire in her eyes.

"Mai tumse waada karta hu.. Zindagi me chahe andhere ke badal kitne bhi gehre kyu na ho..mai humesha ujaala banke..tumhare samne khada rahunga. Humesha tumhara sath dunga...chahe vo khushi ho ya gam..zindagi ya fir..!"

"Ya fir maut..hainaa.! Mr Rudra Maya Jaisingh Roy come on! Ese nhi kr sakte tum. Ek kayar ki tarah is raah pr akele nhi chod sakte tum muje. Or chale bhi gaye na..to yaad rakhna.. tumne Maya Jaisingh se pyaar kia tha.. Manvi se nhi. Maya tumhe maut se bhi vapis le aegi. Kyuki mere pyaar ki koi hadh nhi. Maya ki koi hadh nhi!" She declared sternly, wiped her silent cries and walked away.

She knows who has done this, and for whom this all was planned.
"Rudra ne muje Maya se Manvi bana dia tha..! Fir se! Vo meri zindagi bhi bina or usme roshni bhi. Uske pyaar me mai ese rang gyi..ke sab bhoolne ko tayar hogyi. Tumhare liye apni beyhadh nafrat ko bhoolne ko tayar hogyi MJ. Par ab apni khair manao!
Kyuki Rudra ko chot puhchake..tumne apni maut bulai hai MJ!" She said as she was signing the papers in empty vicinity. Signing the papers which clearly state that If her husband and mother don't survive the operation, it will not be a liability to anyone. They both are this injured. Only Maya knows how much she is controlling herself and what amount of frustration she is controlling within herself.

_______________

"Damn! Tumse ek kaam bhi dhang se nhi hota..! Manvi ko marna tha..Rudra ko nhi. Or ab tumhara aadmi bhi pakda gya..waah! Bullshit!
Meri baat zara dhyaan se suno..agar is bich mera naam khi bhi uchla..to tum apni jaan se jaoge. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" MJ shouted on the phone as the truck driver had been caught.
MJ was in his car, thinking how much he loves Rudra. His son is in pain, just because of him.

He was lost in his thoughts when his phone ringed. It was an unknown number.

"Hello!" He said but no answer came.

"Hello kon hai..who's that?" He was asking when to MJ's shock a truck came near his car, his driver tried hard to stop the collision, but still it happened. MJ whinned In pain as his left arm got injured. The accident was not so major.

____________

"Uff!! Bas yhi to awaaz sunni thi muje. MJ ki cheekh dil ko tasalli deti hain. Not bad Maya! Kya teaser dia hai tumne MJ ko!
Time to pat your back!" Maya said smilingly to herself as she cut the call.

"Jab bat Rudra pr aayegi..to mai kya kar jaungi ye tumhe nhi pata hai MJ! To kese bina jaane, tumne panga le lia? Hmm?
Pr haa tum to kutte ho..or kutte ki poonch kbhi sidhi nhi hoti. Gali ka kutta humesha hi bhonkta hai..fitrat se majboor." She laughed while her eyes still hold so many tears.
Rudra held her back. He changed her world. He gave colours to her blackened life. He gave her life a reason to be pursued, other than hate and revenge. Rudra has become everything pink and purple, a girl would ever want in her life. She promised him that she will forget everything. But now all the limits have been crossed.

"MJ tumne har hadh paar kardi hai. Tumhe lag rha hai ki maine badla nhi lia..to mai badla lena bhool gyi. Na!na! Maya kuch nhi bhoolti! Or inteqaam to kbhi nhi..! Rasta badal lene se manzil nhi badalti MJ!" She uttered a she was sitting along the wall, hitting her head lightly against it!
Meanwhile little did MJ know that The baddass woman is back! Maya is back!

____________

A/N : I know..I know..I know I'm super duper late..but I am badly caught up in things and online classes. Spare me this time guys! Will try to update ASAP in future! Love yaa❤️✨