Chapter 8:

Chapter 8:

Seth:

"Really?" I asked Austin.

We were standing by the fountain, where Alyssa had left us since she had to get some cookies. I didn't know she could bake. It didn't sound like something she would like but then I had only known the Alyssa with pigtails and now she was a girl with a bob cut.

"yea man really," Austin said.

"Damn."

We had just finished explaining why we were there and apparently Austin was with Alyssa because their parents wanted them to 'get together' or some shit. I didn't know parents actually did that. I thought that was all in the movies but rich kids would know what rich parents were like.

I laughed at Austin, "You couldn't even get a girl without your parents' help?"

"Say whatever you want but you'll owe me for this," Austin said.

"For what?" I asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

"I'm not going to be working at the bakery so there's this girl we hired and she's hot," He said.

"Really?" I asked. He never hired girls. It was always boys.

"Yea man," He said, confidently.

"So tonight?" I asked.

"Yea tonight," He said, smiling. I raised my hand, aiming for his hair but he got me.

"Fucking karate kid," I jerked him off, freeing my hand from his grasp.

"I need to talk to Aly, let's go," He said and I nodded.

We walked towards the house, both of us quiet.

Austin followed me and as I opened the door, I didn't expect anyone to be there, let alone four people. As soon as Alyssa saw me, her face went blank.

I watched as her gaze shifted to Austin and the color drained from her cheeks as though she was seeing a ghost. Austin was a good dude so her reaction had surprised me.

I looked at the two guys there, one of who had blonde hair and I have to admit, he looked good and he had great muscles. He walked towards me and said, "I'm Cameron." he looked older than me, but I wasn't sure.

"Seth," I said, and we shook hands. He had a firm grip. Cameron then moved towards Austin and it looked like they already knew each other.

"I'm Brooke, Aly's best friend," The girl said. She had long blonde hair and similar eyes like Cameron's so I figured they were siblings.

"Hi Brooke," I said, flashing her my brilliant smile. She was a pretty girl.

"I'm Evan," The guy with the brown hair said. He had a lean frame, not muscular but not skinny either. Kind of like me.

"Nice to meet you," I said, flashing him my smile too. He raised his eyebrows and grinned back and yea, his smile was sexy.

Mine was sexier.

I was about to turn and return to my room but the girl- Brooke stopped me. "Actually, we came to meet you," She said and I looked at her, confused.

"You'll stay with Aly for the entire summer so I thought we should know each other," She said, in a half flirty way.

I looked at Aly and she nodded.

"Yea man, we should hang out," Evan said, grinning again. He gave off a good vibe.

"If you're not busy," Aly said, looking like she wanted me to be busy.

"Ofcourse I'm not busy," I said, smiling at the girl. It was nice of them to ask and since I had nothing to do then why not hang out with Aly's gang?