Chapter 15:

Chapter 15:

Seth:

I walked out of my room, ready to head downstairs for breakfast when I heard someone call out my name. That was unexpected.

"Seth?"

I turned around to face Amelia. She was a nice kid, I guess. I couldn't figure out whether she was too mature or too immature.

"Hi Amelia," I said, smiling.

"When you go to that concert, do yourself a favor and don't record the whole show on your phone instead of enjoying it live" she said, moving her hands around. She did those weird hand gestures to explain everything.

"Oh?" I said, I wasn't even surprised she knew about the concert without us telling her. She just had a vibe that told me she knew stuff. Does that make sense?

I nodded a little, "I wasn't going to do that anyway," I shrugged.

"Yeah, Aly doesn't like such people," She said and walked back into her room.

"Okay little detective!" I called out behind her.

"Who you callin little?" She questioned, her eyes blazing, asking me to leave. I closed the door to her room and walked away.

Hurrying down the stairs, I thought about it. I might have shot a few videos but I wouldn't have filmed the entire show and I knew that. With Amy making a huge deal out of the whole concert thing, I felt myself taking it more seriously.
It's just a fucking concert, my brain chanted, it doesn't change a thing except for the fact that you'll be cooler. And you can brag about it.

"Hey Seth."

I came back to the present and looked at Aly waiting down the stairs...for me? Two girls waiting for me early in the morning. Awesome.

"Hey," I said.

"Wanna go to the beach today?" She asked, her smile faltering for a second.

"Sure," I said a moment later, I had nowhere else to be. Is she asking me out on a beach date right now? Hell no.

"All my friends are coming," She said and I nodded, oh.

"Okay," I said, feeling the weight of my absurd disappointment.

"Do you want to invite someone?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"No, not really," I would've said I wanted to invite Austin but he was her boyfriend now. She could call him herself.

"Okay."

She then told me about the timings and honestly, it didn't look like she was very excited. For some reason, that made me very excited. What exactly does she dread about this beach trip?

****

Alyssa:

"Not your stupid jeep shit again!" I whined. I liked his jeep (maybe even loved), it was just tradition to complain about it.

"Bruh," Cam said, standing in front of his jeep wrangler, crossing his arms.

"You know you like it, just shut up and get in already," Brooke said, sitting in the backseat.

The front seat had been reserved for Seth. Ugh.

"Yea whatever," I got in beside her.

"Hmm...where should I squeeze in?" Evan asked, looking back and forth between the front seat and the seat beside us.