Chapter 47:

|I found my long lost twin on wattpad|

~ Up there ^ , If you wanna listen to a song while/before/after reading, Since We're Alone by Niall Horan~

Chapter 47:

Alyssa:

"Open your eyes!" Amy screamed into my ears. My eyes shot open and I turned to glare at her, "Amelia! My ears!"

I was still grumpy since she'd dragged me away from Seth in the evening on my Birthday and I hadn't seen him after that.

"Look." She said, and I turned my head, expecting to see a Birthday present. It better be good, I thought.

My eyes widened as I took in the sight before me. I turned to Amy and then back at Seth standing in front of me, probably blushing from head to toe.

Amelia. Had. Dressed. Him. Up.

He wore black pants with a silver satin button up shirt, a few left open near the throat. The shirt had puffed sleeves that hung loosely around his lower arm while his upper arm still looked defined. I stared at his chest and just him. But that still wasn't the most beautiful part about it.

Amelia had applied make up on Seth's face! If someone had asked me to imagine Seth with make up on, I would've burst out laughing but what stood in front of me wasn't funny. Seth looked like a serious piece of art, like he was heading for a photoshoot.

He had a black smoky eye look along with black eyeliner, making his blue eyes shine brighter than ever. His hair was messy as always, falling into his eyes. He looked majestic, ethical, godly, unreal and I wanted him to be exceptionally mine.

How can someone look so innocent and so devilish at the same time?

I stared at him when Amelia suddenly spoke up, "Uh... I'm busy, this is your Birthday gift, anyway bye."

I heard her shut the door behind us, my eyes still on Seth's face.

He grinned and walked towards me, "You like it?" He asked, bending down to whisper in my ear, "Say something."

I stared at the satin covering his chest and felt like I might pass out. I looked into Seth's eyes and nodded, "I love it," I said, reaching out to touch his cheek. I traced my fingers along his jaw and wrapped my hand around his neck, pulling him down, and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Alyssa, first my gift," Seth spoke and I nodded, ready to follow him wherever he took me.

****

Seth:

We were in the library, staring at the ladder leading up to the attic.

"Do you remember it?" I asked Alyssa.

"Yeah," She nodded.

She reached for the ladder and I helped her up. If her leg hurt, she didn't complain.

I climbed after her and hurried up to see her expression as she stood in the attic, looking at her gift. Her face broke into a lovely smile and she turned to me, "You didn't have to do that! Seth!"

"I wanted to."

She continued looking at the Telescope I'd bought her with awe. "Oh my God! Thank you so much!"

"It's worth seeing that expression on your face," I grinned.

"How did you afford this?" She asked.
I looked away from her and thought about how I'd spent a part of my college fund to buy Aly a gift. It sounded right to me but what would she think about it?