Chapter Seven: No Other Choice

As her mother opened the door Bianca felt sick again as her nerves took over causing her to hurl all over her mother’s shoes. It was almost funny except that her throwing up caused the pain to take hold of her again.

Her mother stared in complete shock as Bianca started crying and gripping her stomach tightly. “Mrs. Stone please let us in your daughter’s life depends on it.” Brody said staring at her.

“I’m afraid you are mistaken, I don’t have a daughter.” Mrs. Stone said backing up to shut the door. Bianca heard her mother and felt a searing pain go straight through her body causing her to convulse in Brody’s arms.

“You better hope she survives this.” Brody snarled pushing her back as he carried Bianca inside. “Sir there is nothing we can do to help her she made her bed and was punished.” Mrs. Stone said following behind.

“I don’t believe you know who you are speaking with Mrs. Stone I suggest you get your husband NOW.” Brody growled sitting on the couch holding Bianca close. Bianca’s mother ran off to find her husband.

He ran into the living room to see Brody holding his precious baby girl’s limp body in his arms. “What is going on? What have you done to her?” Mr. Stone asked running towards them.

“I’m afraid Bianca has been rejected one too many times and she is dying.” Brody answered him as he felt Bianca’s wolf start slowly fading. “What do you mean who else has rejected her?” he asked falling to his knees beside them.

“I’m afraid I did unintentionally, but I made things right with her and have accepted her as my mate but as you can see it hasn’t healed her.” Brody said feeling his wolf start to go crazy.

“Your highness I don’t know what you expect from me I don’t know what I can do to help.” her father said as tears started to make their way down his cheeks. “I’m afraid you’re going to have to apologize and make things right with your daughter and fast because I can already feel my wolf starting to lose control.” Brody replied.

Mr. Stone stared at his daughter for a few minutes before he placed his hand on her forehead. “My sweet daughter a day hasn’t gone by that I haven’t thought about you and your child. I regret my actions and wish I could take them back.” Mr. Stone cried.

Brody could feel Bianca’s wolf perk up as her father spoke but it didn’t seem like it was enough. He began to wonder where her mother ran off to when he noticed her coming from a room wiping her shoes off then going to the front porch and cleaning up the remnants of food.

She didn’t even glance in her daughter’s direction or act as if she cared. “Mr. Stone it’s helping some but I’m afraid it’s still not enough please keep trying.” Brody said as he continued to observe her mother.

“Bianca I am asking you for forgiveness and asking you to be a part of my life again. I have been broken since the day I had to turn you away there have been so many nights I wanted to come and bring you back home where you belong.” Her father continued crying.