Chapter Four: Club Doom

Bianca and Sara headed towards Club Doom which sat on the outer edge of Echo Harbor. “Are you sure this is a good idea?” Bianca asked as they got closer to the club. “Yes everything will be fine, once we get a few drinks down things will seem to be better than ever.” Sara laughed.

“I just have a strange feeling something big is going to happen.” Bianca said staring out the window. “I’m sure that’s just your nerves.” Sara said ignoring the fact she felt the same thing.

The girls arrived at the club only to see it was already packed and in full swing. They made their way to the back of the line. “Wow I can’t believe there is this many people here tonight.” Sara said as they inched their way around the building. “I wonder what’s going on to draw such a big crowd.” Bianca replied.

As they reached the door Bianca felt a sudden surge of energy in the air causing the hair to stand on the back of her neck. She looked over and noticed Sara had felt it too. Both started to contemplate whether they should turn around and go home or stay and see what was going to happen.

They neither one managed to say anything to the other about leaving so both not wanting to upset the other went inside the club reluctantly when it was their turn. It was amazing inside it was pitch black except for the neon lights lighting their path to the bar and a separate path to the dance floor where it was lit up by multiple flashing neon lights.

Bianca and Sara both ordered their drinks then headed to find a table to sit down. They soon realized there wasn’t a table open anywhere in the club that it was pretty much standing room only so they decided to head back towards the bar to wait for an open spot up there.

Bianca’s senses had been going crazy since they arrived due to all the different supernatural beings that were at the club but as she stood waiting for a seat to open up something triggered her wolf.

She felt as her wolf started fighting her to be let free. Bianca immediately made her way to the restroom in hopes she could get in there and splash water on her face and regain full control of her wolf.

Nothing was working her wolf felt stronger than ever as it fought to be let out of the deep dark place she kept it in. Bianca had no choice but to succumb to her. The wolf being satisfied at being near the surface again stopped fighting and calmed down.

Bianca worried what might happen as she went back out to find Sara when she ran right into an extremely muscular wall. Her wolf knew right away that it was an unmated male and started urging Bianca to make a move.

Bianca looked up to see Brody smiling down at her. She took a step back only for him to possessively pull her closer. “Brody let me go please.” She asked fighting her wolf’s urges to nuzzle in closer.

“I can’t just trust me I need to get you and your friend out of here now.” He said dragging her to find Sara. “What are you talking about we just got here.” Bianca protested. “It’s not safe for you here.” He said pushing his way through the crowd.

She started to put up a fight but he overpowered her which surprised her. Not just any wolf male or female could overpower a wolf of the Alpha line especially one next in line to be Alpha. Which immediately triggered a flashback of the day she met Brody and he had sensed she was of Alpha blood right away.

Brody knew that she was starting to question who he was because she was very smart and observant and no doubt trying to piece together different things he had done showing he was more powerful than she was which only his family could be stronger than an Alpha.

He felt his wolf becoming more and more riled up as he inhaled her beautiful scent. It had been awhile since he let his wolf satisfy his needs but he knew now wasn’t the time for that. In order to make sure he kept his cover up he let Bianca fight her way out of his hold knowing he was going to catch up to her with ease.

“Bianca what is wrong why were you running?” Sara asked as Bianca stopped next to her. “Brody grabbed me and wouldn’t let me go but I managed to get out of his grip I have no clue what is going on but he said it’s not safe here for us and that we need to get out of here.” She spit out grabbing Sara by the arm.

“Wait what are you talking about not safe?” Sara asked looking around to see what was so unsafe about the place. “I have no clue that’s just what he said but I think we should listen because he wasn’t joking around.” Bianca said as Brody approached them.

Bianca felt her wolf perk up when she turned around and saw Brody staring down at them. “What now?” she asked him. “I’m not playing you guys have to get out here.” Brody said feeling his wolf pushing him to pull Bianca to him again.

Bianca was fighting her own wolf that was trying to push her closer to Brody. She didn’t understand what was drawing her to him but she lost the battle with her wolf as she pushed her lips to his only for him to wrap his arms around her pulling her against him.

Once she regained control she immediately pulled away from him and ran for the door with Sara hot on her heels. “This can’t be.” She repeated over and over again as they walked to the car.

Brody stood in the same spot in complete shock of what just happened. This can’t be happening not now he thought to himself. Once he snapped out of it and realized the girls were gone he felt relieved knowing they had gotten out of there before the others had arrived.

His wolf was put at ease knowing Bianca was safe but was also sad because she wasn’t there in his arms. Brody proceeded to the VIP area to meet up with his brothers as they awaited the arrival of their father.

“Bianca what is wrong what can’t be?” Sara finally asked as they headed home. “Sara I think Brody might be my mate.” Bianca said as her wolf was going crazy wanting them to go back to the club and claim him as theirs.

“That is great news B, now we won’t have to move and you can finally move on with your studies.” Sara grinned at her. “I’m not getting my hopes up I highly doubt he will acknowledge me as his mate.” Bianca said as she stared out the window.