Chapter Ten: Painful Pleasure

The drive home had Bianca a nervous mess she knew what was meant to happen between them but she wasn’t sure if she was ready. Plus the fact that she wasn’t pure like she was supposed to be during the sacred bonding between mates caused her to worry that Brody’s wolf wouldn’t be able to complete the mating.

 The process of mating was different for everyone except royals. They had to go about it in a way that ensured they were in tune with each other’s wolf to the point it was an all night long process of pain and pleasure

She had heard many stories of she-wolves dying during the process leaving their mate to roam the earth a shattered shell. She knew she wouldn’t only be leaving Brody behind but her daughter as well so she prayed that her being of Alpha blood would ensure her strength throughout the night.

 “Don’t worry everything will be alright I promise it’s not as bad as what you think.” Brody said placing his hand on her thigh reassuring her. “Oh so dying isn’t a bad thing?” Bianca asked as they pulled into her driveway.

 “What are you talking about you’re not going to die.” Brody replied as he turned the car off. “I’ve heard many stories of she-wolves dying during the mating process.” Bianca said as he got out of the car.

 “That is just what they are, stories, besides if they all died how would there be heirs to the throne?” he laughed. “I’m glad you find this funny because I don’t it is one thing to leave my mate behind but it’s another to leave my daughter without her mother.” Bianca said storming into the house.

 “Hey I didn’t mean to upset you and trust me losing you is the last thing I want so I will do everything in my power to ensure your safety throughout everything.” Brody said pulling Bianca into an embrace.

 “I’m sorry I’m just scared that my not being pure will ruin everything.” She replied looking away. “It won’t I assure you what we are going to be doing won’t be like anything either of us has ever experienced before.” He smiled pulling her chin up.

 “I hope you’re right.” She sighed as she walked towards her bedroom. Brody looked around and noticed that her house was near perfect except for the few toys that were left out and the few dishes in the sink but other than that he didn’t see why she had been worried about him coming here.

 “You’re right this place is a disaster area.” He chuckled as he walked into the bedroom to see Bianca pacing the floors. “I know I’m so sorry it’s definitely not fit for a prince.” She said heading towards the door.

 “No I was joking it is hell of a lot cleaner then my house trust me.” Brody said stopping her from leaving the bedroom. “Oh my I’d go crazy.” She replied sitting on the bed. “It seems you already are now calm down and relax.” He said sitting beside her.

 “I’m sorry.” She said taking a deep breath. “You have nothing to be sorry about now let me help you relax.” He said rubbing her neck and shoulders. She felt her worries fade away as Brody rubbed all the kinks out.

 He started to gently place kisses along her neck nibbling a bit to prepare her for his mark. She felt her wolf start going crazy wanting to be set free to do all the naughty things she wanted with his wolf.