Chapter Twenty Eight: Finally

It has been a few days since Brody left and things had actually been going good around the castle as the preparations for the coronation ball are well underway keeping everyone busy.

Bianca was having a great time especially having the Daniels there to make things more homier. Hope was beside herself having her papa and nana close again. They made sure everyday to take time out of the hustle and bustle to spend with each other as a family something they had all missed since Bianca and Hope moved back to Deadwood from Equality to live with Brody and his brothers.

The best part about everything was how the king managed to stay busy and not bother anyone with dinner being the only time they ever saw him. The castle had started to feel like home more and more with each day but the one thing missing was Brody which deep down was killing Bianca.

Everyday that passed she felt another piece of her heart break. She hadn't heard from him once since he left and she hated it she had so many things she wanted to tell him but couldn't. Times like these made her wish they had a mind link.

One night she was dreaming about Brody as usual but this time she woke up in a cold sweat because instead of her usually cheerful dreams of him she dreamed he was being attacked by a group of hunters.

She was crying when she woke up because the dream had been so lifelike. She swore she even heard Brody crying out to her but she figured that was her mind playing tricks on her and brushed it off.

She decided that sleep was out of the question so she grabbed her robe and decided to walk out to the gardens. As she was walking thru the gardens she still kept hearing Brody's voice it was really starting to upset her because she couldn't figure out why her mind was playing such a mean trick on her.

She decided to shift into her wolf and run for a bit around the gardens making sure to stay close to the castle in case something happened she could call out for help. While she was letting her wolf out to run she sensed Brody's wolf was restless. It was strange because the whole time he had been away she hadn't felt any of his emotions.

Her wolf was excited that she tried to send her mate a nudge in the form of a wave of emotions. When their mate sent them back Bianca and her wolf were beside themselves. Bianca immediately shifted back and put her clothes on.

She decided to sit on a bench and try to contact Brody herself with her emotions. She was beside herself when he sent them back yet again. “How can this be?” she thought to herself at least she thought it was to herself.

“Mind Link.” was the reply she got from Brody. “Wait you heard me?” she sent back. “Yes I did which means one thing.” he grinned to himself as he realized what their mind link meant. “I'm pregnant.” Bianca sent back to him.

“Have to be it's the only way for this to be working.” he replied. “Unless I'm dreaming.” she said pinching herself. “Nope definitely not a dream.” she laughed rubbing her arm. “This is the best news ever I wish I could be there with you right now.” he replied.

“I am so thankful this has finally happened for us I was beginning to think it wasn't ever going to happen that maybe Patrick was meant to be my mate since I read in our book that mates can only produce offspring.” she replied crying.