Chapter Eleven: Day After Blues

Bianca woke up the next morning every muscle in her body aching she smiled remembering the night’s events causing her to gently rub her fingers across her fresh mark.

She giggled as the tingles spread through her body as her fingers grazed over it. She was in awe of how it made her feel when she touched it but she was extremely curious as to what it would do to her when Brody touched it.

That’s when she realized her mate was missing. She was instantly up and out of the bed realizing that was a bad idea when her legs began to wobble causing her to fall back onto the bed.

Her worry took over as she started thinking that maybe something went wrong and he fled while she was sleeping. She couldn’t help but freak out her mind instantly went to the fact that she wasn’t pure believing it caused the mating not to work.

Her emotions were all over the place as she curled up crying into her pillows one minute and screaming in anger the next. She was thankful that her house was on the edge of the woods away from close neighbors so no one could hear her.

Her wolf was trying hard to sense her mate but something was blocking her from doing so and she began to freak out as well. Too weak to shift she laid deep within Bianca howling in sadness.

Brody had left while his mate was sleeping he knew he should have woke her but she looked so peaceful he didn’t want to bother her. He decided to write a note and leave it on the kitchen table in case she was up before he returned.

He went back into Deadwood to the house his family had setup for him and his brothers letting them know that he was now a fully mated wolf. He knew while he was there he wouldn’t be able to sense Bianca or her wolf due to a spell his father had a powerful witch put over it to protect them.

He hadn’t planned on being there too long so he figured nothing would happen in the time he was gone. “So our brother has become a man?” Damien said patting him on the back.

“So who is the lucky she wolf?” his youngest brother Travis asked hugging him. “She is actually the Alpha of this region’s one and only child.” Brody beamed. “Wow sounds like you found yourself quite a powerful mate.” Lance Travis’s twin said as he pulled him into a hug.

“Yeah she is definitely special.” Brody grinned as his brothers were giving him shit about his mate. He couldn’t wait to introduce her to them knowing they would just adore her and little Hope.

His happiness was short lived when he noticed Damien had a very evil look on his face. “Damien what is wrong?” Travis asked as they surrounded him. “Brody, you’re not talking about the trash from school yesterday are you?” Damien snarled.

He got his answer when Brody pounced on him, “You are to never speak of my mate like that again.” Travis and Lance had no clue what to do because they knew they weren’t a match for either Brody or Damien so they just sat back and watched.

“Wait until father hears how you mated an outcast of society I can’t believe our future queen is going to be someone who has a mutt for a child.” Damien laughed. “Brother I swear if you talk about my mate or my daughter like this again I will rip your throat out.” Brody growled in his face as he held him down.