Chapter Thirty Five: Lycan

“Don't be scared my child for I am your great grandfather's father's father and would never do one of my children harm.” Lycan reassured her. “How is it that not all wolves are considered direct descendants?” she asked him.

“You see my child when I decided to create your species I chose to implant my seed into a female wolf. When she had the pups they weren't just any pups they were special you see they could transform into human form. With time werewolves and shifters were born.” he answered.

“That doesn't answer my question how am I a direct descendant of yours but not Brody?” she asked again. “No need to become angry my dear child. The reason you are a direct descendant is due to the fact that my blood that flows through you was passed down from the male in every generation giving you a direct line to me.” he replied.

“I'm sorry this is just completely crazy I mean finding out my mates mother and sister are alive and then finding out that Harmonia is real along with my being a direct descendant of a founder.” she replied.

“I understand completely and I also know why you are here and how you came to find this place. You see my child I have your entire life mapped out granted there are multiple paths you could have taken but all would have led you back here to me.” he said.

“Is everything okay sweetheart?” Brody asked Bianca as she stared off into space. “Huh? Oh yes just thinking about how crazy it is that this place is real.” she smiled nuzzling into him. “I know it's wild I can't wait to meet the founders and be allowed to see my mother and sister.” Brody grinned.

“I hope they like me.” Bianca smiled up at him. “They will love you trust me.” he beamed at her. “No worries my child your mate is right they will love you.” Lycan said to her. “Thank you for telling me that but I am curious as to how you even came to be in this place.” Bianca said as they continued their journey down the long corridor.

“Myself and the other founders are not of this plane we came from far away we had finished our job on a different plane and was moving onto the next when something caused us to shift here instead of there.” he replied.

“What do you mean plane I am so lost?” she replied. “Planes are basically different dimensions in each dimension there are different species as with this one you have the human race who came to occupy it first then we came here and brought all the other beings some of which were intermingled in with the human race.” he explained.

“Wow.” was all she could say not quite sure she fully understood what he was saying. “Don't worry my child all you need to worry about is the here and now.” he said. She sensed that he had turned their link off.

“Lycan will see you now.” Draven said motioning for Bianca, Brody and Hope to enter through the doors that had pictures of wolves carved into them. “What about Sarah?” Bianca asked before pushing open the door.

“I am taking her to Faelinn the one who is responsible for creating the all the fairy's.” Draven smiled leading Sarah towards a set of doors like the ones in front of Bianca and Brody except they had fairy's carved into them.

“Good luck sis.” Sarah said hugging Bianca before she caught up to Draven. “Good luck to you too.” Bianca hollered after her. “Ready?” Brody asked pulling her closer to him. “As ready as I'll ever be.” she smiled holding Hope tightly in her arms.

They pushed open the doors and walked into a room that actually had tall trees growing in it and a stream running through an open field. “What in the world?” Bianca said as they walked through the doors.

“Where are we?” Brody asked looking around. “You are in my home.” Lycan answered making his way toward them. He was an incredible being with a face no woman nor man could say no to along with being really tall his skin was a translucent blue.

They couldn't help but stare at him. As he got closer to them his features changed and he took on a human persona as his skin turned a nice tan color and his silvery hair turned into a snowy white yet his face stayed the same.

“Sorry for staring but you are just magnificent.” Brody bowed. “There is no need for you to bow to me after all we are family.” Lycan smiled at Bianca. “Of course.” Brody said straightening up.

Lycan walked up and shook Brody's hand then he pulled Bianca and Hope into a hug like a father would their daughter. “My child I have long awaited this day.” he smiled as he pulled away from her.

Bianca just smiled at him. “Now I understand you are wanting to see your mother and sister?” Lycan turned to Brody. “Yes sir, if they are truly alive then I have to see them.” Brody smiled. “I can allow that but you must understand that by reuniting with them you are going to choose a path that will lead to death and destruction of someone close to you.” Lycan said.

“I don't care I have to see them again.” Brody said. Bianca felt uneasy by Brody ignoring the warning Lycan had thrown out there. “Wait when you say someone close to him how close are we talking?” Bianca asked worried about herself and Hope.

“No worries my child you and your offspring will be safe.” he reassured her. Bianca let out a sigh of relief. “I will deal with whatever happens when it does as of right now I just want to see them.” Brody insisted.

“Babe you need to think about this he is saying someone close to you will end up dying due to you reuniting with your mother and sister what if that someone is one of your brothers are you willing to trade one of their lives for a chance to see your mother and sister again?” Bianca asked him.

After thinking for a minute Brody nodded his yes. Bianca couldn't believe he would agree to something like that she understood that he wanted to see his mom and sister badly but bad enough to possibly end one of his brother's lives.

“I'm sorry my child but nothing you say will change your mate's mind he will choose his mother and sister over everyone else in his life when it comes to them he has always been blind but he blames himself for them being taken away.” Lycan sent through his link with Bianca.

“That's not an excuse if he will choose them over me and the kids then I'm no so sure I can fully trust him.” she replied. “No my child don't be that way your mate loves you with his entire being and would do anything for you and your children. He is going to need you now more than ever.” Lycan said in their mind link.

She looked up at him and he smiled at her. “So when can I see them?” Brody asked. “As soon as we are finished here.” Lycan replied. “What more is there to discuss I thought we just needed to ask permission to see them and be in the city?” Brody questioned.

“Actually they are welcome here anytime you are the one who has to have permission.” Lycan said nodding towards Bianca and Hope. “Why is that?” he asked. “They carry my blood in my veins where as you don't.” Lycan replied.

“Oh well may I please be allowed to see my family?” Brody asked. “Yes you can and you may come to Harmonia anytime you want as long as you are accompanied by Bianca or Hope.” Lycan replied walking past them towards the doors.