Chapter Three: Should We Stay

"Bianca wait a second, I wanted to apologize for earlier I didn't mean to stick my nose where it didn't belong." Brody said rushing up to her. "It's not a big deal really I mean maybe you're right maybe my mate is out there somewhere doubtful but hey I guess we have to be able to dream right?" she laughed getting into her car.

Brody watched her leave as he realized that she had truly given up on finding her mate but he didn't blame her not with everything she had been through. He knew there was something special about her but he also knew that he had to keep his mind on what he was sent there to do.

He couldn't help but feel like he needed to help her change her life around for the better but he had no clue how because it seemed the only thing that was going to make her happy was finding her mate which every wolf knew it happened when it was meant to and it couldn't be forced.

He knew the one thing he could do was to befriend her if she would let him and keep her company while at the academy. He hadn't told her that he was going to be starting tomorrow as a Second Year seeing as he had to transfer from the ASB in England due to his orders he was given from the Elders.

Bianca was a flustered mess while driving to the Daniels' house. She couldn't figure out why Brody cared so much about upsetting her or her situation. He definitely wasn't a typical wolf although she worried that he might let her secret out about the move causing her and Sara to get into serious trouble.

She was becoming an emotional mess feeling unsure about the move while deciding whether Brody was someone she could trust or not. She felt safe when she was around him.

She was afraid mostly because it seemed like there was another pull between them but she kept denying that because there was no way Brody was her mate.  Even if he was meant to be her mate she didn't see him acknowledging her.

Yeah he preached to her about how hard it was to deny your mate but she knew that if they realized they were mates he would run for the hills never looking back because it's easy to say what should be done but another to actually do it.

Something deep down inside was telling her to reconsider moving away a voice that she had buried deep within herself the night she was attacked. If she had ever let her wolf out things would have gotten pretty bad considering her wolf wasn't happy about the way everyone treated her and would have made it known.

It felt as if her wolf was fighting to come out and be heard but Bianca had pretty much perfected keeping her suppressed. She felt it was best to keep her buried inside at all times no matter how hard it was especially during full moons.

Once she arrived at the Daniels' house she went straight up to Sara's room where Hope was watching a movie with Sara. "Mommy, look what Auntie Sara got for me." Hope said jumping into my arms holding a white wolf.

"Ooh that's pretty princess we will have to add that to the rest of your collection of wolves when we get home." Bianca said glaring at Sara. "What I couldn't resist buying it for her I knew she would love it." Sara smiled.

"Hope, why don't you go downstairs and see if grandma needs help making supper, I need to talk to Auntie Sara alone." I said putting her down. "Ok mommy, Auntie Sara pause the movie." She said heading out the door. "Ok sweetheart I did." Sara hollered after her.

"Sara I don't know what is happening but I am starting to second guess moving." Bianca said sitting on the bed beside her. "Why what has changed to make you want to stay now?" she asked staring at Bianca.

"Nothing has really changed but Brody said something to me today that made sense but at the same time seems so far fetched." She answered her. "Brody again, I swear he has some kind of hold over you, what did he say to upset you this time?" she smiled.

"He told me that my mate was out there and that mates can't deny each other without becoming extremely ill basically saying there's a possibility that my mate wouldn't turn me away." Bianca said sounding hopeful.

"He has a good point there everything I know about mating and your kind has come from books and they all say the same thing it will happen whether the two mates like it or not but very rarely there are wolves who don't mate but I don't think you have anything to worry about I mean you are beautiful inside and out and any wolf would be lucky to have you as their mate." Sara said hugging me.

"Thanks for confusing me more." Bianca said as they pulled apart. "I'm sorry but no matter we stay or go I am going to follow you and Hope you are my sister the only one I have." Sara said pulling Bianca to her again.

"I know you will and I am grateful for everything you and your family have done for me and Hope if it hadn't been for you guys I don't know where we would be right now." Bianca smiled.

"We wouldn't have had it any other way and they are your family too." Sara reminded her. "I know they are so I guess the real question now is should we stay or should we go?" Bianca said staring out the window.

"We have plenty of time to decide right now we should just enjoy our last night of freedom before we have to go back to hell tomorrow." Sara said jumping up. "What do you have in mind?" Bianca asked following her lead.

"I say we have mom watch Hope after supper and we go out for a little while just the two of us." Sara grinned. "I don't know tonight is the last night I get to spend with Hope before things become chaotic again." Bianca replied.

"Fine we can wait until after she goes to bed I mean you have the day off tomorrow so we can sleep in if needed." Sara said trying to convince Bianca it was ok. "Fine after Hope is in bed we will go." She agreed.