Chapter Fifteen: Dining With Royals

“How much longer do you think it will be before Brody comes to get us?” Sarah grumbled. “I’m sure it will be anytime I know you are hungry.” Bianca smiled as she braided Hope’s hair.

“We have been out here in these beautiful gardens for at least two hours now aren’t even the slightest bit curious as to why it is taking so long?” Sarah asked wrapping a flower tiara around Hope’s head.

“I am curious but I’m sure Brody has everything under control he probably had to explain to his father some details that he didn’t want us in there for I’m sure everything will be fine.” Bianca smiled hiding her true feelings.

She was worried to death she had expected Brody back a long time ago but the longer they waited for him the more she began to get the feeling him and his father were fighting over her and Hope.

She didn’t want to come between Brody and his family she knew what it was like to be shunned by your family because of actions that she didn’t have control over which was exactly what her and Brody were going through granted they mated by choice but it was only natural for mates to do that it was part of their natural instinct.

Bianca decided to remove the block she had put up to hide her fears from Brody hoping that he would sense her distress and come outside to reassure her. To her surprise he never came out so she tried to see what he was feeling but he was blocked from her which made her feel even more uneasy about everything.

Just as she was about to head towards the castle Brody and his father came walking out laughing and carrying on as father and son should. Her fears instantly faded and she was overwhelmed with the happiness Brody was feeling.

Brody nodded the ok so Bianca let Hope run to him while her and Sarah followed. “Daddy, daddy, look what mommy and Auntie Sarah did.” Hope beamed bowing her head so he could see her freshly braided hair and flower crown.

“That is pretty I think they did an outstanding job sweetheart.” He smiled pulling her into his arms. “I had to do something to pass the time.” Bianca smiled as Brody proudly put his arm around her.

“Yes and no worries your majesty I made sure to use the flowers that were close to dying that way it wouldn’t hurt any of your magnificent plants.” Sarah said bowing her head.

“No worries my dear I’m sure a fairy such as yourself took great care with them.” He smiled as she straightened back up. She smiled at him and stood beside Bianca but a little behind her knowing that was only proper since Brody was getting ready to introduce her to his father.

“You must be the lovely Bianca that seems to have my son mesmerized.” The king said kissing her hand. “Yes sir and it is definitely an honor to be meeting you.” Bianca replied bowing her head.

“No need for formalities we are family my dear.” The king smiled at her. “Thank you sir for accepting my daughter and I even with the circumstances the way they are.” Bianca smiled.