Chapter Twelve: Mated Lust 101

Bianca walked the halls proudly with Brody by her side she knew a lot of people were going to be in shock when they realized that she was mated to the prince. She enjoyed all the shocked looks as they passed everyone who had snubbed her since the day she was banished.

Brody didn’t pay any attention to the people around them he was too busy staring at the bright smile his mate had on her face. He could feel how happy she was which made him the happiest wolf on the planet.

As they approached Damien and the twins Bianca started to feel a bit uneasy recalling the events that had happened a week ago between her and Damien. “Brother I see you have all the attention as usual.” Damien chuckled hugging him.

“Yeah it seems that they are all stunned by my mates beauty.” He grinned. “I’m sure that is it.” Damien said rolling his eyes. “I guess a formal introduction is in order, Bianca this is my younger brother Damien and those are my baby brothers Travis and Lance.” Brody said ignoring Damien’s sarcasm.

“I’m so glad to finally meet you.” Bianca said as the twins practically tackled her. “When can we meet our niece? We can’t wait to spoil her to no end.” Travis smiled. “Yeah, does she like tea parties or princess parties? Oh it doesn’t matter either way we will have a blast getting all dressed up and playing.” Lance beamed as he squeezed Bianca tighter.

“Whoa boys give her some space and let the better looking brother have a chance to say hello.” Damien laughed pulling them off of her. “Hey we got off on the wrong foot and I am sorry but on the bright side of things I did kind of help you two realize you were mates.” Damien smiled holding his hand out.

“Yes you did and I accept your apology.” Bianca said hugging him. Damien tried his best to mask his disgust as she wrapped her arms around him. “Alright now that’s enough.” Brody said pulling Bianca back into his arms.

They were lucky they were his brothers or he would have turned wolf on them in the middle of the hallway not caring who was watching. The newness of the mating hadn’t wore off yet so to keep his wolf in check he had to keep her as close to him as possible around other wolves especially unmated males.

Once they had made it to lunch Sara was running to them, “How was your first day as a Third Year?” Bianca couldn’t talk through the laughter from Sara literally lunging and jumping on her knocking them both to the ground.

They were laughing so hard they didn’t hear the growl that erupted from Brody he was trying hard to restrain his wolf from attacking Sara. “I suggest you get off her Sara.” Brody’s voice wavered as he fought his wolf.

That’s when the girls noticed how stiff and conflicted his looked. Bianca felt what was going on and pushed Sara off her. “Sorry sis but Brody’s wolf doesn’t know you well enough yet to know that you are just playing around.” Bianca said helping her up.

Brody instantly had his arm around Bianca’s waist calming his wolf. “Oh I am so sorry Brody I didn’t even think about that I promise I wouldn’t ever hurt her she is my sister.” Sara said more for Brody’s wolf than him.