Chapter Thirty Nine: Crowning New Royalty

While Damien and Brody were on their way to the cabin Samuel contacted Lycan to have Albert removed from the castle before any of his family was brought in just to be safe.

“What happened back there Bianca has been screaming out of control for a good hour or two now.” Tanya said as he walked thru the door. Brody bowed his head in shame knowing his mate could feel her parent's life force was no longer present.

“Son you have to tell them then you need to go be with your mate.” Abigail said placing her hand on his shoulder. He nodded his head then sat down on the couch placing his head into his hands.

“Damien what is going on, was someone hurt?” Sarah asked when Brody didn't give an explanation. “Yes quite a few were killed.” he replied sitting beside his brother. “You must tell them.” Abigail insisted but watched as her sons sat side by side in a daze.

“What happened, where are my parents?” Bianca cried rushing into the living room. Brody jumped up reaching out to pull her to him only for her to push him away. “Babe please you have to calm down this isn't good for the baby.” he cried.

“Stop avoiding the question and answer me.” she demanded. “ They're dead.” Damien answered barely above a whisper. “N-n-n-no that can't be, you told me my father was safe.” Bianca said backing away from them.

“Sweetheart after you linked with your father he went in search of your mother which he ended up running into us and eventually joined us seeing as we told him what had been going on. Once we realized where father was we found your mother on his lap which caused all chaos to break out.” Brody said forcing her into his arms.

“Brody turned to help me when one of the guards who was in his wolf form lunged at him only for your father to jump in front of him saving Brody's life but costing him his.” Abigail spoke up. “Is this true?” Bianca glared up at Brody. He just nodded his head.

“What about my mother?” she sobbed. Damien jumped up and walked out of the room not wanting to be near her when she found out. “She was so heartbroken by your father's death that she had gone mad and jumped in front of one of the wolves while in her human form.” Brody comforted her.

Bianca cried until she had no more tears to cry. “Just leave me be.” she said pushing Brody away from her. “I can't I fear you may try to hurt yourself out of madness do to the loss of your parents.” he replied pulling her back into his arms.

“I want to give them a proper burial side by side somewhere on the grounds of the castle.” she stated. “I will make sure of it and I want you to know that I promised your father as he took his last breath that I would take care of you.” Brody said rubbing her back. “He really loved having you as my mate heck if it hadn't been for you I wouldn't have ever gotten my father back.” Bianca smiled burying her face in his chest falling fast asleep.

A week later they were preparing for the wedding coronation seeing as they were running out of time before it was too late for them to tie the knot and the Queen would have to pick who she wanted to be his wife which without a doubt would still have been Bianca.