Chapter Twenty Six: Moving Day

A week after Damien had come clean about his involvement in his fathers plans to keep Bianca and Brody from getting married Bianca found herself reluctantly loading box after box of her possessions into a moving truck.

She hadn't been feeling the greatest knowing that they were moving into the castle with the king but she knew it had to be done. She had been having stomach issues since the night of their graduation party but they knew she wasn't expecting because not only would she be sense the baby but Brody would be to as well so they chalked it up to stress.

Sarah was still giving Damien the silent treatment but he was just thankful that she was still going to move with them to the castle. They told his father that she was coming along to work as Hope's nanny to cover the fact she was Damien's mate.

Which it was obvious that there was a lot of tension between them but they knew the king would just assume it was due to her being a halfling and Damien's hatred of them. Damien had been keeping his distance from Bianca since the night he came clean.

She had already threatened that if he came anywhere near her or Hope she would make sure he wouldn't see the light of day. So he steered clear of both of them to save from fighting with Bianca.

He decided that instead of pushing the issue of sleeping in the same room as Sarah that he would just give her the room next to Hope's and he would sleep in his old room which was just down the hall so he could still keep an eye on her.

“Brody I can't take this stress anymore I can't keep anything down and I swear it's starting to cause me to weaken.” Bianca whimpered as she came out of the bathroom. “I know babe we are going to see a special doctor for our kind once we get to the castle.” Brody said pulling her into his arms.

“I hope that they can figure out what is wrong with me and fix it before it gets any worse.” she said nuzzling into his neck. “I'm sure they will we just have to get there first.” he grinned. “Why can't we have our own castle?” she asked looking up at him.

“We need to stay there until we are married to keep an eye on father along with the fact that once we become king and queen we will have to stay there to reign over our kingdom.” Brody smiled kissing her.

“Royal life is going to be a pain in the ass.” she giggled as he nibbled on her collarbone. “It's not all that bad trust me it can be lots of fun especially this day and age there isn't much ruling mainly deal making which I can say I am very good at doing.” he smirked.

“I think it's more like bribery than deal making.” she laughed as he tackled her to the floor. “Must be nice to be playing instead of packing.” Damien grunted as he passed their room with boxes in his arms. “We are taking a small break.” Brody yelled after him.

“Wish I was allowed to take a break.” he replied. “You blew that when you turned on your future king.” Brody said through their mind link. “Yea I know are you ever going to stop reminding me it's bad enough my own mate refuses to touch me because what I have done I don't need the constant reminder.” Damien replied back before shutting off his link.