🌙Chapter 26🌙 Nacre Goes Home ; The Festival

It has been a few days since my friends recovered from their health issues, since Dream stay here, since.. Nacre was gone. I was happy that the Star group didn't come for the past few days, they just leave us alone. But, Nacre.. where is that boy? Where is he? I sighed softly as I opened the journal book. I still am writting more things in this journal book when I had the time.

I flipped the pages and stopped at one of the page. I found something that I never wrote in here before. Though, it's not me who wrote it because I can tell from the handwritting. It's not mine or my friends handwritting. Could it be Nacre's handwritting?

I scanned the page and found Nacre's name. It is his handwritting. I walked to the chair and sat there as I start to read the page.

Nightmare, I have to go back to where I belong. I shouldn't have tell you about where I came from and who am I for you but I wanted to. So, I will just write it all here. As you may know, my name is Nacre Nighter. My last name is a combination of my parents name.

I widened my eyes as I read Nacre's parents names.

Error and Nightmare are my parents name. Yes, you and Error. Instead of using the Moon family name, they give me Nighter as my last name. NightEr-ror. I am your son. I came from the future to change something.

My father had prevented me to come to your era but I secretly use my necklace that I stole from somebody to go to your era. The reason why father, you in the future, prevented me to come here is that because.. you will always remember me and it will affect the future. But at least, mother, Error in the future, doesn't know about me, right?

Hmm.. And you're not supposed to come to me when I tripped in front of you and Error. And I shouldn't be staying inside the castle but I couldn't help it! Plus, I really wants to see Mr. Axe. Yes, I want to see Horror, I usually called him Mr. Axe.

Mr. Axe and I doesn't know each other in the future since Mr. Axe is not with all of you in the future.

Wait.. Horror's not in the future? Where did he go?

But I often visits him, but he never knew I was visiting him. In books, Mr. Axe looks so brave and cool, and that I admired him. He's almost in every books. He also loved Mr. Murder but he never told him. Or that's what my father told me. Ah, I said too much about Mr. Axe! Sorry!

Anyway, it was nice to see my parents and their friends in the past! I will visit this era again one day but I have to do that sneakly. I want to stay longer but when you have your vacation with your friends, father come to take me home so I have to go without informing any of you.

But I also thought that I would just get in your way if I do stay here longer. And I'm still in middle school so I do have to go back home and continue with my studies. That's all! I'll visit this era again one day!

Your future son, Nacre Nighter.

Nacre.. so he's my son in the future huh. I hope he stayed longer with us here but that would affect my future with Error. I chuckled. I will marry Error one day huh. I never knew that we would get a child in the future. That explains why Nacre's appearance looks almost like me and Error.

I leaned on the chair. But.. what does he mean by Horror's not with all of us in the future? Did something happen to him? In the book, Nacre said that he often visit Horror. Does he go back to his AU in the future or something?

I sighed and closed the book. Just when I was about to stand up, Dust entered the room after knocking. He smiled at me as I smiled back. He walked towards me and stood in front of the desk.