🌙Chapter 37🌙 Without You

"Nightmare! Nightmare!!"

Error keeps on shaking Nightmare to wake him up. The battle was over, this world is saved, the Messiah is dead, the protective shield wall around the kingdom and village was broken. But Nightmare doesn't want to wake up. Perhaps, he'll be sleeping forever now. He might never waking up. Error and the other three are around him. Hoping that Nightmare will soon waking up. Error keeps on shaking him.

Their Pure Hearts was back to their bodies, and somehow their Pure Hearts did not shattered after the big battle. And the red Pure Heart crystal was still there. It doesn't shatter or anything. It stayed on Dust's hand. The four of them still trying to wake Nightmare but there was no use. He still doesn't wake up. Strangely enough, he doesn't turned to dust or anything.

Error then hugged Nightmare's body tightly as he cried onto him. The others also had tears coming out of their eyes as they knew that Nightmare was dead. They then regretted to lend their Pure Heart powers to their precious friend. They stayed there with Nightmare's body as they were crying for him.

The villains in the Village of Destruction had woken up. Their diamond-shapped normal Pure Hearts were taken out while the battle was still going on but now their Pure Heart were back inside them and they're now awake. Dream's diamond-shapped normal yellow Pure Heart are also back inside him.

Once Dream wake up he immediately stood up and ran out of the castle and look for his twin brother. Once he saw Dust and the others, he ran faster towards them. He stopped once he see Nightmare's body. His eyes watery as he went closer to them.

"What happened!?"

They stayed silent as they continued crying silently. Dream looked at his brother as the tears came out of his eyes. Dust then speaks up,

"He's gonna be okay.. he's just asleep.."

Dust looked up at them all.

"Let's just.. go back to the castle and let him rest.."

They nodded at Dust slowly. Dream helped Error to pick Nightmare. Cross picked up Killer on his back while his other hand helped Dust to walk. They're still disabled after the battle after all. Slowly, they walked back to the castle.

🌙🌙🌙

Dust

It's been a few days since Nightmare was never waking up. His body is still there in his bedroom. I can't tell his condition to be honest. His eyes were opened two days ago but his pupils aren't there. I walked through the second floor hallway in silence. We have lost another important friend. We sacrificed him.

While walking through the hallway, my eyes were looking at the red Pure Heart on my shoulder, It keeps on floating there and followed me everywhere. It's Rory. I mean, Horror. Horror has been here with us but not physically. Only his Pure Heart crystal were here with us.

I was not walking normally too. I have something to help me walk. I'm still disabled. I still feel hurt around my chest since it was stabbed by those disgustimg entities. But gladly, it didn't hit my soul so I was able to stay alive. One of my arm also lost it's function and I was not able to see anything through one of my eyes.

The others are disabled too. Error couldn't taste anything and his right arm was not moving. Cross lost one of his vision and his voice and.. his hearings. We don't have ears but we can still listen but Cross had lost his hearings so he couldn't hear anything. Killer lost functions on both of his legs and both of his hands. He's on the wheelchair now.