🌙Chapter 12🌙 SOS Code : Killer and Cross's Pure Hearts

"SOS code?"

I nodded slowly,

"Here. If we make an SOS code, it'll be easier to make me noticed that all of you are in danger."

"That means you should really keep your eyes on the screens more often?"

"Mhm. Error, can you make those screens follow me everywhere I am?"

"Actually, some of the screens here followed you but invisible. Only when you called the screen's numbers, it will appeared around you."

"Erry, you should've told me earlier.."

"I was going to but I always forgot!"

We were discussing on agreeing to make a SOS code or not. I was already thinking of how the SOS code movements would be. Oh and Error was already waking up as you can see. When he was waking up last night, he was hugging me, trembling intensely and telling me how hurt it is when his Pure Heart was taken out.

I was comforting him the whole night, kissing him and cuddling him close. But he still won't stop trembling. And.. at one moment, Error kissed me and.. the night became a heated night. You know what I mean. I know it's too fast for me and Error who just got into relationships but eh, I'm not regreting it.

I blushed softly and snapped back to reality after Killer called my name,

"Nightmare? You okay?"

"Hm? Oh, uh.. yeah. I'm okay."

"So.. what about this SOS code?" Cross asked.

"Right. Left chest."

"Left chest?" Dust asked.

"You just have to pat your left chest or your left shoulder for the SOS code."

"Why?" Horror asked.

"That way, Ink and his Star group won't be knowing that you are giving me or the other's a SOS code."

"Because it would look like we're getting off the dusts on our clothes, right?"

I nodded at Error.

"Like this."

I moved my hand to the left side of my chest and pets my clothes. I saw Dust, Horror and Killer were trying it. Error and Cross too. I smiled at them all for following what I just did.

"Yes. Like that. Use that signal only when Ink and his Star group aproaches you and I or whoever that is will come for any of you."

Error and the others nodded, understanding what I just said. I smiled wider at them.

"And.. Error, Dust... do both of you mind if you guys leave the room now?"

"Why?"

"I need to speak to Horror, Killer and Cross."

"Are we in trouble?" Horror asked. I shook my head.

"I just want to talk."

Dust and Error nodded as they walked out of the room, leaving Horror, Killer and Cross in the office with me. The three looked at me.

"The next is one of us."

"What?"

"Your Pure Hearts and mine will be the next target."

"Ink's next target?"

"Yeah. So, I want all of you to watch out of things around you. If you saw Ink or any one from his Star group.. use that SOS code, I'll always be watching."