🌙Chapter 23🌙 Nightmare's Coronation

I opened my eye slowly, waking up from my deep sleep. My eye lookes around the room as I soon sitting up. I stretched my arms up and then sighed. I looked at Error who's still asleep beside me. Then, I looked at the others in front of me. We sleep together in the same room. No, we're not at the Inn, we're in the Castle, my bedroom. On the big carpet, on the floor.

We already come back from the beach since yesterday. We've spent 4 days at the beach. And today's my coronation. I looked at Killer and Cross, they're cuddling each other in their sleep. Then, I looked at Horror and Dust, Horror was hugging Dust in his sleep while Dust seemed to pets his head though he's also asleep.

I smiled at the four of them. Killer and Cross had already been together, even though, Killer lost some of his memories about Cross. Dust and Horror looked like they're already a couple, though their relationship only as best friends. I looked at Error as I feel him grabbing my hand. I smiled at him. Then, he opened his eyes slowly.

He stayed still for a while, before he looked up at me. Then, he sits up, but then falls back down as his head landed on the pillow we shared together. I chuckled quietly. Error's hand moved around his side as it tried to reach his sketchbook and pen. Once his hand touched it, he picks it up and slowly writes something.

Morning, Nighty.

"Morning, Erry." I said, very quietly.

Today's your coronation, right?

I nodded my yes.

You should get ready for it then.

"Yeah. But I'll wait for the four of them wake up."

Just wake them up.

"Nah, I'll just wait."

Error sits back up. And looked at the others and smiled. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. After a few minutes in the bathroom, I walked out of it as I wipped my face with the towel. Then, I looked at them. Cross, Killer and Dust were already woke up. Only Horror, he's still asleep, hugging Dust's waist.

I smiled as I walked to them and sat down beside Error. The three others looked at me amd smiled, I smiled back.

"Morning, Nightmare."

They said.

"Morning, guys."

Killer leaned back, his hands holds him to sit still.

"King, why haven't you get ready for the coronation?"

He asked, I chuckled.

"There's still someone who haven't woken up."

Cross tilts his head,

"Who?"

I pointed at Horror as everyone looked at him. Just when we looked at him, Horror jolts and woke up as he sat up.

"I'm sorry, Paps! I fell asleep again!"

Horror said. The room fell silent for a few moments. Then Horror opened his eyes and looked at all of us. I smiled at him, he must be dreaming about his brother.

"Eh.. I'm not in my AU?"

He asked, we chuckled.

"No, Horror, we're in my bedroom."

I said. Horror laughs awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. He smiled awkwardly,

"Ah, sorry! I must be dreaming."

He said, I nodded.

"You probably miss you brother until you dreamed about him, huh?"

I asked. Horror blinked as he nodded slowly and smiled,