🌙Chapter 36🌙 The Final Battle

I sighed as I walked towards the window in my bedroom. I opened the window as I looked up to the sky. The sky was still blood red and now it's been raining blood for a few minutes. It's been a week since the sky changed it's beautiful color. There's no sign of the Messiah coming. But still, we need to be prepared for the big battle.

I put my hand on my chest as I pulled out my Pure Heart crystal. I stared at it for a while. It's gonna be dangerous if we use the powers of the Pure Hearts while fighting the Messiah. We'll be disabled after then. But right now, we have to fight for this world. This world shall belong to me now.

I closed the window as I walked out of my room. I walked through the second floor hallway then I finally reach the stairs. I walked down the stairs and keeps walkimg after I'm on the first floor. I was not paying attention, so then I bumped to somone. I looked at him and Dust was in front of me. He looked at me,

"Nightmare, you seem to have a lot of thoughts in your mind."

He said. I nodded,

"I'm.. kinda worried about the battle.."

I said.

He smiled at me,

"Don't be. We're all here with you."

He said.

"There's no sign of the Messiah at all."

Error's voice as I looked at him. He was walking towards me.

"Maybe she's gonna be attacking us by surprise."

Cross' voice as I looked at him, he's walking towards me with Killer.

"I can't wait to be honest."

Killer said. I smiled at all of them.

"No matter what happens, we'll fight her together, okay, guys?"

I said. They didn't nods or even answer me when I said that. They looked at each other for a while then nodded at each other. I looked at them in confusion, then they looked back at me with a soft smile.

"You're not going to fight with us, Nightmare."

Dust said,

"Wait.. what? W-what do you mean?"

"We have discussed and you should just stay still inside the wall."

Cross said.

"And just let four of us did the fighting with the Messiah."

Killer said. I shook my head,

"No! That's no different from sacrificing yourselves for me!"

I said.

"We have to protect you and the village, Nightmare.."

Error said,

"No! No! I'm against the plan, I will fight with all of you!"

I said.

"We, as your royal guards, have to protect you! We can't loose our king!"

Killer said.

"And me, as your king and your friend, I'm against that plan!"

I said.

"Night, you have to stay put once she came okay? We can't loose you!"

Cross said.

"You are the glue in our friendship, you must stay put."

Dust said. I shook my head. Heck, I'm really against their stupid plan.