🌙Bonus Chapter #1🌙 The Host Of The Red Pure Heart Returned

Mm, what's this? Well, read it! This is special bonus chapter for you guys! There will be two special/bonus chapters and this is the first one. I'll post the second special chapter soon.

🌙🌙🌙

I sit up on the sofa as I sighed. Today is pretty boring. I had nothing to do and the others are just minding their business. Ah, I'm not using wheelchair anymore. My legs are back functioning, so I can walk normally again like usual. I stood up as I walked to the nearest window in the room. As soon as I reached the window, I opened them.

A lot of things had happened in this kingdom before. I found the five of my friends, we got our Pure Heart traits, we fought together and some other stuff that I forgot. I forgot most of the sad things in our lives. But I can't seem to forget the night when he died. It's has been two years since that night and since we won our final battle with the Messiah.

Something suddenly appeared on my head as I looked above. I found Octa, my fairy. Well, Octa was not actually mine at first. He belongs to Namkie, so does the rest of the fairies. They're still with us. And the Pure Heart crystals.. are still inside of us. And the Pure Heart traits are in the basement.

The basement where Error kissed me for the first time. I blushed softly, everytime I remember that, I have always blushed. Error is doing just fine, our relationship is gettimg closer to the point I might propose to him one day. I blinked as I blushed more. What did I just think of..? Proposal? I shook my head. It's too early for that.

I have never turned into my goopy form again since I wake up that day. I know, this form doesn't really have any powers, but I can still turned into my goopy form when I'm fighting. Oh, actually.. I never had any new Pure Heart crystal since it was shattered back then.. so, I have no powers from the Pure Heart bracelet and necklace.

My crown's teal color, necklace and bracelet turned black and gray. Means they're no longer have powers. The other colors of the Pure Hearts still had their powers and colors. Except for mine and his Pure Heart.

I sighed as I walked towards the living room doors and went out of the living room. I walked through the hallway in silence. There are at times I saw maids walking here and there. Royal guards too. I prefer the castle only for me and my friends, but I can't just throw all those maids and royal guards out. But still, I prefer them to not be here. I love quiet places.

It's been peaceful for two years, though. The Star group are.. ruling their kingdom. Yes, they had their own kingdom now. And guess what? My twin brother is the king. Yes, Dream is the king of Kingdom of Light. He just had his coronation last year.

"Um.."

I blinked as I looked at the person beside me, I stopped walking. Killer is here. S-since when..?

"Oh.. hey, Killer."

"Nightmare, something weird is happening.."

"Huh?"

"Come, follow me.."

Killer said as he walked away. I stared at him in confusion for a while. I looked up at Octa as I shrugged, surprisingly, Octa also shrugged at me. I sighed and followed Killer. Both of us reached the stairs to go upstairs, soon, we climbed upstairs. We went straight to Dust's bedroom. When we were there, the bedroom's door was opened.