🌙Chapter 11🌙 Error's Pure Heart

"Nighty?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do we have to be special?"

"...what do you mean, E?"

"Ink. We have these Pure Hearts.. and Ink and his friends are coming after us and wanting to take away our Pure Hearts."

"Ink just wanted to get rid of us. Are you scared, Error?"

"...a little bit."

"It's okay. I'll try my best to protect you and the others."

"Yeah but why us? I mean, a lot of people has their own Pure Hearts.."

"I haven't checked how Horror's, Killer's, Cross', my and your Pure Heart but.. I think the shape of our Pure Hearts are different than the original ones."

"So perhaps, these special Pure Hearts were given to us?"

"Yeah, maybe."

Error sighed softly. Error, you are not the only one who's scared. I'm scared too because I don't want you or the others dead right in front of me. I am also asking why us of all people here in this AU.

I sighed as I stood up and walked to the calendar on the wall in my office. Ten days from now is my birthday. And Dream's. Honestly, I don't really care bout this birthday thing. None of my friends even know when is my birthday so probably just forget it.

Now I just have to keep an eye of everything. Ink can appear anywhere and can take out my friend's Pure Heart anytime. I looked at Error as he looked at me. Error has more fighting experience with Ink but.. he once told me that he's no match with Ink anymore. Due to Ink stopped taking his vials of feelings long ago, he became much more stronger.

Error moved his hand as if he was waving at me. I tilts my head at him.

"You okay? Seems like you're lost in your mind."

"Oh, heh, just having a lot of thoughts."

"About what?"

"You're so curious."

"I am, so tell me."

I chuckled, "Nah, I won't."

🌙🌙🌙

I walked inside Horror's room, only to find him and Dust on the bed. Dust sat on the edge of the bed while Horror laid down on the bed, but not properly. His feet are on the pillows and his head hung from the bed as he looked at me. So does Dust. I gave them a confused look, Dust shrugged as the response.

Well, I was going to talk to Dust, but because I didn't found him in his bedroom any anywhere inside the castle, this room is the last place he could go to. Horror's bedroom.

I sat on a chair beside the bed.

"How are you, Dust?"

"I'm fine. Why?"

"Mm.. I just want to know since yesterday, Ink almost took your Pure Heart."

"Ah yeah my Pure Heart.. Pure Heart of Loyalty..."

"Yeah, that's your trait. I guess?"

"I don't think I'm a kind of loyal person."

"Well, maybe you're going to be."

"I don't think so."

Horror sat up on the bed, then laid down again but his head is now on Dust's lap. Dust pets his head gently, Horror often loved to be spoiled by Dust sometimes.