🌙Chapter 33🌙 A Dream ; Dust's Comforts

I shifted slightly as I opened my eyes slightly. I found myself laying on the fresh green grass. How am I ended up here? I sighed softly as I slowly sitting up. My eye still looks down to the grass as I just sit there. The wind blows softly. It's so refreshing. I almost wants to go back sleep on these grass.

"Nightmare."

I widened my eye as someone called my name. I knew that voice. A deep but soft voice. Horror's voice. I slowly looked up to the source of the voice. Horror is there, right in front on me. He was standing on his knees while smiling softly at me. No.. this can't be.. Horror's dead.. Horror tilted his head a little bit.

"Nightmare, we're sorry."

Error's voice. I moved my head around as I saw the others are here too. Not only Horror. Even the Star group members are here. All of them surrounded me and smiled at me softly.

"Nightmare, we didn't mean to make you feel overwhelmed."

Dust said as I looked up at him. I'm still on the grass in sitting position. And I just realized that my body is in my passive form, not in my goopy or corrupted form.

"What..?"

I asked them.

"It was all just an act."

Killer said.

"Yeah. All those things that happened was just a prank for you."

Cross said.

"a.. a what..?"

"Nightmare, Ink wasn't actually killed me. I'm actually still alive! Just ehe.. I dissappeared because it's all planned."

Horror said. I still stare at all of them in confusion.

"Yeah, yeah! I didn't actually kill Horror. I'm just following Error's idea."

Ink said. His expression are not blank anymore. He is smiling awkwardly at me.

"My idea!? We all agreed on this so it's our ideas!"

Error said to Ink. Ink just laughed.

"Those Pure Heart, Messiah of Darkness, The Fairies protection thingy was all just a lie, they don't actually exist."

Dust said.

"And I can still move my feet."

He said again.

"Hey, you guys should apologies too!"

Ink said to Hologram, Enio, Light and Blue. The four of them nodded as they said to me,

"We are so sorry!"

"It's okay Nightmare. We won't continue this."

Dream said. Their eyes widened slightly when they saw the tears almost dropped out of my eyes. I looked back to the ground as I let those tears came out of my eyes. Tears dropped to the grass as I burried my face in my hands.

"Guys.. all of you are so mean..! Why did you... do all of those things.. to me.."

I said between my sobs. Horror then hugged me as I hugged him back.

"Horror.. I thought you are really dead.."

"I'm not! So it's okay. Let's forget all of those and live together in harmony."

I chuckled softly as I sniffles. I let go of him as I sighed. I smiled softly.

"Don't do that to me again.. okay, guys..?"

"We won't!"

I sighed and looked at the grass. I smiled softly as I closed my eyes. This feels like a dream.. but I don't care. They're all still safe and it was all just an act. They're just messing with me. I'm so glad that everything was just an act. Horror didn't actually died, and the others are still save, the Star group was just pretending.