🌙Chapter 24🌙 Dream Twins Reunion

Horror walked towards me while smiling happily. Both of us were in Horrortale, his home. Just like I said, after the coronation, I'll take him back to his AU. It's been a week he's been in his home and he looks so happy with it. Of course, I'm not staying in Horrortale. I just let Horror alone with his brother there. But of course, I'm watching him from the screen.

Horror stopped in front of me, his brother follows him. I looked up at his brother, his Papyrus are taller than the original Papyrus from the original universe. His Papyrus is scarier than Horror himself though...

"Ah, Papy, why are you following me?"

Horror asked his Papyrus.

"I just wants to see you off!"

His brother said. Horror chuckled softly,

"I'll be back again soon. It's not the last time we'll see each other!"

His brother nodded. Both of them shared their warm hugs and then saying goodbyes and 'see you soon'. After then, they let go and Horror smiled as he waved at his brother. His Papyrus waved back at him, then he leaves. Horror looked up at me. That sweet smile he had still on his face. I smiled at him.

"Havin' fun?"

I asked. He nodded,

"I'm really having fun. Thank you for letting and taking me back to my place."

He said.

"No problem. I won't prevent you from being happy."

Horror smiled wider at me. I chuckled at him. I mentioned him to enter the portal that's been behind me. He stepped out and then I did too. The portal closed as both of us walked to the castle. But, in the corner of my eye. I saw Dream, looking at me from outside the shield.

I stopped as I looked at him. Yes, Dream is there. He smiled at me and then waved at me. I didn't smile and wave back at him as I just stood there. Dream frowned when he noticed I wasn't returning the smile and wave back.

"Nightmare?"

Horror called, I looked at him.

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. You go on ahead inside. I have something to do in the village."

I said. Horror nodded, then he continue walking to the castle, soon opening the front door and went inside. Once he closed the door, I sighed and walked to where Dream is. When I walked towards him, he smiled again at me. I sighed as I stood in front of him. His hand was touching the shield.

"Brother."

"What is it, Dream?"

"Ah, it's nice to hear you calling my name."

"..just tell me what and why are you here.."

Dream smiled wider,

"It's been a while. I missed you so much, Nightmare. Congratulations on becoming the king for them. Many people have finally accepted you. I'm so happy for that!"

"..thank you.."

Dream's smile faded softly.

"I came in clean."

"So?"

"Uhm..uh.. I want to hug you?"

I put my hands inside my jacket's pockets.

"Why do you want to hug me?"

"I-I.. I missed you.. I miss your warmth.."

I stared at him for a few moments. I looked around outside the wall, no one is there. I looked back at Dream.