🌙Chapter 35🌙 Namkie Blackwood

Me and my friends, plus Ink and Dream were walking towards the Village. We're going to go to Namkie's house. I wanted to ask her some several questions to confirm whatever Ink was telling us a few days ago. I am still not sure of what he tells me earlier so I wanted to confirm everything from Namkie.

Dust can walk now. He had recovered from his health issues so that he can walk on his own again. I'm really glad for that. Error, Cross and Killer got no health issues after their Pure Heart crystals returned to them. I'm so glad about that.

We have arrived in the village, the people in the village bows at me when they saw me then they focused on their business. They're also kinda surprised that Ink was with us. Speaking of the villains that stays in this village, do they know that almsot everything was a lie? About the Messiah of Darkness? Or they knew about it but just keep it a secret?

I'll just ask Namkie, she sure knows everything. Well, that's what I hope. We stopped in front of a two floored house. It has two front doors and two windows on each sides of the doors. The house colors are just grey, white and black. Nothing more than that.

I looked at Ink, he was walking towards the door and knocked it. There was no response for a few while. Then he knocked it again.

"Yes! I hear you! Just wait a second!"

A girl's voice. We wait in front of the house for a few minutes. Then, the door was unlocked and both of the doors is opened by someone. A Sans, I think that's Namkie. Because this Sans is a female. I can tell by the shape of her skeleton. She wears all black clothes. Her jacket, her turtle-neck sweater and her long jeans.

"Ah! Ink!"

"Heya, Namkie."

"Didn't know you'd visit me again!"

"Yeah! But I brought the king and his guards and brother here."

"Oh!"

Namkie looked at me and my friends and Dream. She bows at me and then smiled. She mentioned all of us to come in as we walked inside. The colors inside her house was still grey, black and white. We walked towards the sofas and sat on them.

"Grey! Can you make some tea for our guests and king?"

Namkie yelled.

"K-king!?"

Another skeleton, A Sans, walked out of the kitchen as he looked at me. He wears a white coat with some black stripes around the sleeves. His coat is almost the same as Error's just with different colors and style. He also wears a cape. He wears a long dark grey jeans. Even though we heard his voice was surprised, when he shows himself from the kitchen, his expressions are calm.

He bowed at me for a minute then walked back inside the kitchen to make tea for all of us. Namkie then sat on the sofa in front of me. Her smile still plastered on her face.

"Your brother hasn't changed at all, huh?"

Ink started.

"Mm! Brother Grey still rarely smile or even shows that he was surprised that the king is here."

Namkie says.

"Ah! My manners, my name is Namkie Blackwood! Just a normal girl. That Sans you just see was my adoptive brother. His name is Grey Blackwood! He's from Moontale AU."

Namkie says.

"Moontale?"

I asked.

"Moontale is a very new AU. And Grey is the Sans of that AU. He's the royal scientist and a personal royal guard for the princess there."