🌙Chapter 19🌙 Horror's Secret

All of us are in the dinning room right now, we were just gonna have dinner together. It's a day left for me to go to the place where Ink asked me to go, in the forest. And yeah, I still didn't tell anyone about this and I'm glad Horror also stayed quiet about this. Still, what I'm thinking right now isn't about tomorrow but about Horror. And Nacre too. Nacre was still kinda mysterious since he only tell us a bit about him. And Horror.. he keeps on getting more quiet than usual.

Every time I found Horror in any of these rooms in the castle, he was alone, I've asked him many times of what is wrong with him but he just say that he's all fine. Right now, the others are eating their food while talking and making puns but Horror, he is just stared at his food with a blank stare. But there are at times where Horror would move his one red eye to see Dust beside him. He would blush when he laid his eye on him.

Dust doesn't seem to notice anything wrong with Horror. I wonder if Dust really know everything about Horror since they are best friends and more close to each other than to the four of us.

To my surprise, Horror finally moved his hand to grab the spoon and start to eat his food. When the food lands in his mouth, Horror seemed to be surprised. And confused. He looked at his food and eat it again. Again he shows the expression of confusion. Dust looked at Horror as he also noticed his expression.

"Rory?"

Horror blinked as he looked at Dust. When Dust called his nickname, not only Horror who looked at him but everyone in the room too.

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Of course, I am okay. I'm enjoying my food! See?"

Horror ate his food again as he smiled at Dust while munching the food. Dust stared at him for a few while before smiling back and pets Horror's head gently. Horror blushed softly when Dust pets his head.

"No more secrets, okay? If you need to tell me something, tell me right away."

Dust said, Horror nodded very slowly at him.

"Yeah..."

Well, Horror does have a secret feelings for Dust. And he's been hiding it from him. But he does have another secret that he didn't want to tell anyone. And this secret he held makes me worried as fuck. When Dust looks away from Horror, Horror's smile faded away as he looked at his food again and played with it with the spoon.

I sighed softly.

"Guys, what if we go to the back yard and test the new powers from these Pure Heart Traits after dinner?"

I said,

"Sure, that would be fun!"

Killer said,

"I really want to know my new powers though so yeah."

Cross said,

"I had nothing to do though so sure."

Error said,

"I'll skip because I don't have these "new powers" you guys talking about."

Nacre said, I chuckled at him.

"Well, you're new here, Nacre. So of course you're not a part of our Pure Hearts."

Nacre nodded.

"...I think I'll skip too."

Horror spoked, I frowned.

"Why?"

"I um.. I'm already sleepy so I'll just gonna go sleep after dinner.."