🌙Chapter 9🌙 Secret Room : Six Pure Hearts, Messiah of Darkness

"How is he?"

"He's getting better. He gained his HP and Strength back."

I sighed softly. It's been two days since that incident and Horror didn't wake up for these two days. But I'm glad to hear that he gained his HP and Strength back, it makes me calmed down a little bit. Dust has been in Horror's room to keep an eye on him, sitting beside Horror.

Right now, all of us were inside Horror's room, waiting and hoping for him to wake up sooner. Error and I stood beside the bed, Dust sat on the other side of the bed, Killer stood beside Dust, Cross was sitting on a small chair. Dust's hand were still holding Horror's.

"...I can't believe that those Star Group did this to Horror." Killer spoked.

"Yeah.. they were supposed to protect and stuff." Cross said.

"Guys.."

I told them to be quiet as they did. I sighed softly and looks at Horror, my tentacle went to his head and pets him. Suddenly, Horror shifted a little bit. He holds back Dust's hand weakly as he opened his eyes slowly. His red eye looks around us and stopped at Dust.

"Horror!"

"You've finally woke up!"

"We've been so worried about you!"

"How you feelin?"

"Rory.."

Horror smiled softly, knowing all of us were here for him. He opened his mouth slightly and spoke,

"I'm fine, everyone.."

"I've been worried sick, thought that I'm gonna lose my little brother.."

Horror tried to sit up slowly as he hissed a bit, then finally sitting up.

"I'm sorry, Rory."

"For what, Dust?"

"For letting them hurt you.."

"Eehh.. no need to say sorry. It's just me.. being unaware and weak.."

"You are not weak, Horror."

I said. I put my hands inside my jacket's pocket as I sighed. Then Cross stood up from the small chair and said,

"Well, now that Horror's waking up, I'll go bake something for him to eat."

"I'll help!"

"Sure."

I smiled at both Killer and Cross as they soon walking out of the room. I looked back at Horror as he and Dust were hugging each other. Well, they looks more like a couple than just best friends or.. brothers. Again, I smiled.

I took a deep breath and exhaled,

"Well, I have to do something. You guys don't mind if I leave you, right?"

Horror and Dust looks at me as they nodded. I walked to the door, before I walked out, Error spoke up,

"Can I go with you?"

I looked at him as I nodded,

"Sure."

🌙🌙🌙

Error and I were walking around in the library. I was looking for a book about the Legendary Six Pure Hearts. Yesterday, when I go down to the village, I heard some people talking about these Pure Hearts.

They said that everybody in the multiverse has their own Pure Hearts, but there are Six Legendary Pure Hearts. I wanted to know more about these Pure Hearts so I hope I will find a book about it in this big ass library.