🌙Final Chapter🌙 The Bad Guys' Special Connection

It's been a few days since I wake up. I don't know how long I've been dead or.. unconscious? I don't know. But somehow, my soul came back to me. When I woke up, I checked my soul and it was still there. I'm pretty sure that my soul and Pure Heart crystal broke after I killed the Messiah. I tried to remember.

While I was dead, the Messiah' soul came to me in human form. She ask for an apology to me. She was sorry for everything. She was sorry for giving these special Pure Hearts to all of the previous hosts and to me and my friends. She said to me, that the Pure Hearts powers does can make us disabled. But it can be something great if we uses it right. She gave these special Pure Hearts to the previous hosts and my friends and me because we had some special friendship connections.

All of those things that happened was all planned by the Messiah. She's testing our friendship and strength. I actually don't know who to trust. The Messiah, or Namkie. I have told the Messiah everything Namkie said to me. And she said it was all true, what Namkie said to me. But her real purpose was to test them. I got angry when she said that she was just testing us.

But eh, I just give up, I'm dead anyway. But then, she made a new soul for me. She said that I can't die yet. She said I have to take care of the world and the kingdom. She made a new black apple-shapped soul for me. Once I absorbed it, I woke up. And I found Error was hugging me while crying.

Really though, While I was talking with the Messiah, it just feels like minutes. But when I woke up, I asked my friends how long I have been passed and they said it's been six months since that battle. But I'm glad that they all recovered when I woke up and see them again. And they didn't give up on me.

🌙🌙🌙

Right now, we were on the way to the backyard. I was sitting on the wheelchair since my legs still can't move. They're still loosing their functions. Error is the one pushinh my wheelchair while the others walked behind us. Dust helped me to stand up so that the wheelchair can go down the short stairs in the backyard.

Then, I sat back on the wheelchair. We all went to Horror's tombstone. Once we're there, we sat on the ground. But I was still sitting on the wheelchair. Horror's Pure Heart was still here with us though. I thought that he'll just appeared in the battle then he's gone again but Dust still held Horror's Pure Heart crystal. The crystal's been following Dust everywhere.

Then we moved to the tree. I got off the wheelchair slowly with the help from Error and Dust. Everyone the laid down on the grass under the tree. Dust put Horror's picture beside him. We laid down on the grass in circle. I sighed softly, feeling the soft fresh wind blows softly. Oh, I'm still in my old self or passive form. I haven't became to be a goopy man again.

"What a beautiful day.. right?"

I said. The others nodded and smiled, I smiled too.

"So, anything you guys wants to tell me?"

I asked. They all stayed silent for a little while.

"Thank you."

Dust said. I looked at him, his eyes were staring at the red Pure Heart crystal.

"Thank you for everything, Nightmare."

Dust said again.

"Yeah, Thank you. We have been through a lot but we made it with you."

Error said. I looked at him.

"And we're sorry for sacrifcing you.."

Cross said.

"Yea, we're sorry for that."

Killer said. I chuckled as I shook my head,

"You guys didn't sacrificed me. I did it with my own will. I forced myself too hard to defeat the Messiah and I didn't know that using all of your powers will make my soul and Pure Heart crystal shattered."

I said.

"I have always wanted to be the only one protecting all of you. But all of you was the one who protected me and risking your lives for me. So, I pushed myself in that battle to protect all of you and the whole world."

I added. They looked at me with slight tears on their eyes. I chuckled,

"Oh come on, guys. Don't cry again! I don't want to see you guys cry again. We're finally happy now."

I said. Then they chuckled softly.

"Let's celebrate everything tonight. I'll go tell the maids to bake all the good foods."

I said.

"Oh, speaking of the maids and the royal guards.. how can they..?"

I asked.

"Well, they made themselves in. I have prevented them but the insisted to. So.. yeah."

Dust said.

"Ah, I see. Well, the castle is lively now."

"Yeah."

"I will go and buy some drink."

Cross said,

"Don't buy alchoholic drinks, Cross."

I said.

"Why nooottt?"

Killer asked,

"We can get drunk together, you know!"

Killer added. I laughed softly.

"Okay.. okay. You can go and buy alchoholic drinks."

I said, Cross and Killer tossed their hands together as they laughed. I laughed at them. Then, Error went closer to me as he hugged me. I hugged him back slightly. He nuzzled onto my chest as I chuckled.

I looked at Dust as he was just smiling at the picture of Horror he held and the red Pure Heart. At least, even though he's not physically here, his Pure Heart is here. So that counts as he was always with us again.

Dream had gone back with the Star group. No, he didn't betray me since Ink and the Star group already ask for an apology to me and the others last night so we forgave them. It was all the Messiah's fault though. Even though Horror's death was Ink's fault but.. we have to go through and just forgive them. And Horror will always stay with us. Even my crown, the light red color is back again. It's not black anymore.

I chuckled at the fact that us, who supposed to be villains and bad guys, saved the whole world. This world, I mean. But even though we became the heroes in this world, our team name will always be The Bad Guys. Always The Bad Guys. Nothing else.

Have gone through a lot of things. Sad and painful things. Things we can't handle on our own. But now, we are all finally happy. It's because we're all stay together as friends. The six of us together. The Bad Guys' Special Connections. We'll live our new everyday lives starting today.

The End.