🌙Chapter 18🌙 Nacre Nighter

I was sitting on the chair in my office as I just stared at Horror's writtings in the journal book. His words that he told me yesterday... he doesn't have much time left.. what does he mean by that? Now I'm worried about him. Did Ink threatens him again and told him to tell me that so that he'll confuse me? I sighed softly.

I closed the book and stood up, walking out of my office. I sighed again before walking through the hallways. Dust, Horror, Error, Killer and Cross was minding their own business. I didn't tell four of them that Ink came here yesterday and told me something. If I do they would be trying to protect me by staying with me.

I will not tell them about that, never. I'll just go there by my own. Horror.. knows but I've told him to not tell this to any of them so I hope he's just stay quiet. Still, the words he said to me making me worried about him. I groaned softly as I walked faster.

I didn't see where I was going, but then I bumped with someone.

"Error.."

"Sorry!- ... you okay, Night?"

"Hm? I'm always okay."

"No you're not. That expression of yours and you're not watching to where you're going means something is bothering you."

"I.. heh, you know me well, Error."

"Not really. What's wrong?"

"... let's talk outside."

Error immediately nodded at me as me and Error walked to the front door. I opened the door once we were there and we walked out. I sat on the short stairs and Error sat beside me. Error sighed as he looked at me,

"So? What's wrong?"

"..."

I looked around our surroundings then my eyes stopped at the village down there. I stared at the village before I start my conversation with my lover. The winds are so stronģ. I took a deep breath and sighed heavily.

"Something is odd with Horror."

"Odd?"

"Yeah.. yesterday, Horror was... telling me that he doesn't have much time left.. I don't know what he means but it bothers and worried me so much."

"Doesn't have much time left?"

"Yeah.. and Horror's been quiet lately."

"Well.. he is. About Horror being quiet and avoids talking to us today makes us worried too but he always says that he's okay.."

"But he's not.. I can sense his negative feelings growing stronger.. I was suspicious of Ink might come to him and threatens him again that causes this.."

"Yeah.."

I sighed softly. I looked at the trees around the castle and then I saw a figure running from the forest. They keep running until I can see them clearly. A Sans with his skull are all black only his tear-marks that looks like Error's with green colors. He had no pupil on his right eye, his other eye socket are green and has multi-colored of green and yellow pupil.

He had tentacles behind his back, faint red color at the end of the tentacles. He wears a green scarf and a black jacket with.. moon signs? He wears red t-shirt just like Error and he wears a pair dark blue jeans. Glitches and error signs are surrounding him.

He.. looks like me and Error.. but he also looks like a kid or something. Then, he passed by the castle. Error noticed him now. The kid tripped as he fell to the ground. I stood up, Error too as we both walked towards the kid.

The kid sat up as he hold his head. I kneel down to check on him. He looked up at me,

"You okay, kid?"