🌙Chapter 7🌙 Second Mission : Take Him Back (Pt. 1)

I sighed softly, standing up from my chair, closing the journal book. I was just finished reading Horror's part of this journal. I asked him to wrote it in the journal yesterday. I put the book back to where it belongs and soon walks out of my office.

I closed the door and locked it before walking away from the office. I was actually surprised that Horror was so young here than any of us. He's still in his teen age. And he couldn't use most of his magic after he got that hole on his head.

I'm not saying he's the weakest or anything, but I think he's going to be the one we need to protect. I'm saying this because I think that, that Star group will attack someone in our group who is the one who barely protect himself.

And I think that Horror might be the one. Dust was always beside him though, so I guess everything will be okay. Those Star group was too coward to attack people who is with someone else and rather attack them when they're alone.

Then, I bumped on someone. And when I looked at him, it was Horror. He looked up to me and took a step back from me.

"I-I'm sorry.."

"No need to. I wasn't paying attention though. where are you going?"

"The kitchen?"

"Oh, the kitchen, huh? But today's not your turn to bake but I am."

Horror chuckles nervously, "I'm kinda hungry.."

"Oh well, let me bake somethimg for you then."

"N-no need!"

"It's okay, come one, boy."

I walked away as Horror followed me. We both walk through the hallway with silence. He probably still kinda scared of me. But I decided to broke the silence as we keep walking.

"Not with Dust?"

"Hm? Oh, he's asleep."

"Oh, he's asleep?"

"Mhm.."

"Hm.. so.. you guys has been best friends before you and Dust met the rest of your best friends, huh?"

"The rest of our best friends?"

"Yeah, like me, Error, Killer and Cross."

"How do you know we can be best friends?"

"Well, why not?"

I looked at him, he looked up to me. He's so short, oh my god... I blinked as I cleared my throat.

"So, what kind of feelings you had for Dust?"

"Eh?"

"You seem to blush when you're with him."

"O-oh uh... I-I um.."

"I won't tell him, I promise."

"You promise you won't?"

"I promise."

"W-well.. u-um.. I- um.. I'm actually loved him more than best friend.."

"You are?"

"Yes.. I kinda wished we could be more than that but.. I think I have no hope for that.."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well.. ever since he and Blue broke up, he told me he never wants to fell in love or anything again.. since it's just a waste of time."

"Ah I see.."

"But Dust said that he loved me as a brother than best friend so.. that makes me happy."

"That's great, right?"