Chapter 17 : A Nail in a Pocket (1).

A lone player was hunting a slime dog, a level 10 monster. To kill this weak monster, he toiled for ten whole minutes.

When this player raised his sword to deliver the final blow, someone slammed him with his shoulder. The player fell on the ground, and the one that pushed him cut off the slime dog’s head with a slash.

The player watched this happen from the ground.

The one who pushed him down, a player named Haybola, smiled at the player on the ground.

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

It clearly wasn’t an apology. He had clearly ran into him on purpose.

“What are you doing!?”

The player that had been pushed down jumped up from the ground and shouted. If this was reality, he wouldn’t hesitate to call the police.

But this wasn’t reality. It was a VR game world. There was no law nor police. There was only the fist.

“What? What did you just say?”

At the shouting player, Haybola’s expression immediately changed. He put up an intimidating face and glared at the player.

Then.

“What’s going on?”

“What’s up?”

Haybola’s friends, the remaining two members of the Ralph Family, stealthily appeared.

3 vs 1.

It was enough to calm someone who had anger management issues.

Haybola sneered.

“I made a little mistake and apologized, but this bastard here suddenly yells and curses at me.”

“What? Who dares to curse the Ralph Family’s leader?”

“Mistakes happen in games. Who gets mad over that? What a fucktard.”

Then, Haybola hit the shoulder of the stiff player, and the player faltered back.

“Say that again. I dare you.”

Haybola hit the player’s shoulder a couple more times, and the player continued to step backwards. Haybola followed and stepped forward.

Watching this scene, the other two laughed heinously. It went without saying that they had planned this out, and were now in the middle of enjoying it.

‘Haybola’s acting skills are getting better every day.’

‘We can probably pull some good views from filming these now.’

For the victim, the situation could only be infuriating. It didn’t take a genius to understand what was happening or what the aggressors wanted.

In the real world, most people would bear with it, but it was a different story in the game world. It was very rare for people to be patient even in games.

“If you don’t stop now, I won’t stand for it!”

The Ralph Family’s target this time was one of the less patient ones. Even though he continued to step backwards, he wasn’t intimidated. In the end, he erupted while looking at Haybola through his strange mask.

“Puhaha!”

Watching their victim burst out in anger, the Ralph Family laughed wholeheartedly. It was as if they were watching a comedy show. The two listening from the back were cracking up, while Haybola barely held it in and smacked the cheek of their victim.