Chapter 36 : Skeletons Hunting Skeletons (2).

TN: The monster ‘Skeleton Warrior’ is actually Romanized in Korean, unlike Hyrkan’s Skeleton Warriors which are in their Korean equivalent words. Not that it’s confusing in the story… but just letting you guys know. 

­ *****

Hyrkan had a fond memory of undead monsters.

Before returning to the past, when Hyrkan and Kim Dongsoo wandered from hunting ground to hunting ground in order to hit level 40, although they edited and uploaded the hunting videos they made, they didn’t get all too great of a response. ‘It must be because our levels are too low…’ although they told themselves such things, they couldn’t help but wonder if they were overestimating themselves.

What blew away their doubts was their video made while hunting undead monsters. The video of Hyrkan and Kim Dongsoo flying through the woods filled with undead monsters hit 100,000 views in a month, and served as one of the stepping stones for the foundation of the Hahoe Mask Guild.

Hyrkan once again planned to use undead monsters as a stepping stone to a higher stage.

First, Hyrkan made his order of priority.

‘First and foremost, I need a weapon.’

Now that he was level 30, he needed to find items appropriate for a level 30 character. Of these, the most important was the weapon.

‘Blunt weapons are the best for crushing skeletons.’

The fact that blunt weapons were more effective than sharp weapons in dealing with undead type monsters was something even beginners could understand.

Of course, no magicians would use blunt weapons to kill undead type monsters.

Because of this…

“Hm?”

While Hyrkan was browsing through the item auction site, he found an extremely cheap blunt weapon.

[Magician’s Hammer]

*Main properties

– Rare-rank Item

– Magic power +35

– Required level: 30

– Required Condition: Magician Class

*Miscellaneous

– This item was crafted for magicians and magicians only.

Magician’s Hammer.

‘What idiot’s work is this?’

It was a ridiculous item. A blunt weapon that only magicians can equip?

‘How out of your mind do you have to be to make something like this.?’

Simply put, it was completely useless. It wasn’t something someone in the right mind would create.

There was nothing to say about its price.

‘Let’s see. It’s… 550 gold.’

550 gold.

It was about 550,000 won. It was a rather high price for what is only a level 30 weapon. However, in Warlord’s current market, 550,000 won for a Rare-rank level 30 weapon was a practically a giveaway. Nevertheless, the fact that it still has not been sold showed just how truly useless this item was. Furthermore, it raised magic power, not intelligence. When given the choice between magic power and intelligence, magicians almost always chose intelligence.

‘Well, not that I mind.’

In any case, it was a newly found advantage of being an all-strength necromancer. An item that no one would ever use was exactly what he needed.