Chapter 70 Helm Ogre (3).

Helm Ogre (3)

7.

Kah-ahng, kah-ahng, kwahng!

‘Aigo.’

Two companions were standing back to back. Tanker Neal had a large shield big enough to cover his body. He heard the sound of steel pounding on his shield. It sounded like a countdown for his death.

‘I can't even bring myself to cuss now.’

The plan had been simple. They had planned on sending a powerful magic spell to blow away the monsters surrounding the Toon Party. The Toon party would then use that opportunity to escape. If the situation was unfavorable, they had planned on just retreating. It was a very simple job.

So they used the magic. It was a level 90 Rare Flame Type magic. The Bulldozer Bear was used. A 5 meter burning bear crazily ran directly towards the monsters. The Bulldozer Bear was the most suitable magic to break the perimeter.

It was quite effective. The Black Trolls wearing armor and the regular Black Troll were pushed back, and they were knocked down to the floor by the Bulldozer Bear. The problem was the trail of fire left by the charging Bulldozer Bear. The Helm Ogre stepped on the burning field.

‘Can't this bastard see? Why the hell did he step on that?’

They intentionally tried hard not to draw the Helm Ogre's aggro, and they never expected the Helm Ogre to step on the fire.

After stepping on the fire made from magic, the Helm Ogre took damage, and the aggro instantly landed on the mage. While letting out a roar, the Helm Ogre charged towards the mage and it was very fast.

It was very quick and agile. The massive body moved so fast that its movement almost looked like a mirage. As it closed the distance, the Helm Ogre raised its blade high. It was positioning itself to cut down the enemy in a swift manner.

Since the mage had low Strength, he would be caught even if he ran away. This meant Tanker Neal had to get in between to block the attack. Neal had said that he would run away, but this was his family he had worked together to almost reach level one hundred. He couldn’t just run away after leaving his family behind. The priest stuck to Neal's back. The two of them were left behind, so it was out of the question for the other three to run away.

Eventually, the Alto Family was also surrounded.

The Toon family tried to escape through the gap made by the Altop Family, but in the end, the Toon family was divided into two groups before they were surrounded again. Fortunately, the Toon Party had two Tankers. The two group was separated with the each Tanker anchoring the group. If the Tankers weren't present, one group would have been wiped out.

This was what had happened up until now.

‘Anyways, these monsters work very well together.’

Even in such a situation, Neal was analyzing the situation. It was the role of a Tanker. In a battle, the Tanker moved the closest around the enemies. If the Tanker couldn't block the attack, the priest and the mage would die. If the mage and the priest died, the tanker would die. If one of them had to die, it was more ideal for the tanker to die.

In Neal's opinion, the 30 armed monsters here were being commanded. They were too in sync.

This was especially apparent when the monsters formed the encircling net. They worked in close cooperation. This was the reason why the party had been instantly surrounded by the group of monsters.

On the other hand, this was also their weakness.

'The order to form an encircling net must have the highest priority.'