Chapter 182 - Golden Conch (1)

Golden Conch (1)

1.

This enormous typhoon couldn’t be compared to anything that came before it.

- The Hahoe Mask took down the Big Smiles guild!

It was too big.  When the typhoon made its appearance, the first reaction that arose was to confirm the validity of this event.

- What are you talking about?  The Hahoe Mask took down the Big Smiles guild?

- Are you talking about a guild war?  Didn’t that happen at the Frozen Land?

- ㄴ However, didn’t the most recent clash occur at the Highwood Forest?  Isn’t the situation within the Highwood Forest completely different from the one that occurred at the Frozen Land?

People were only discussing the validity of this particular news, and all other discussions were swept away by this typhoon. 

The V&V guild’s Poker team had found a new ruin, and they had caught the Cerberus guarding the ruin.  Tobo Soft’s next project after Warlord was leaked.   The Red Bulls guild had headed west after crossing the Black Continent.  There was a rumor saying the First One turned down an exclusive sponsor contract that would have paid him one million dollars.

However, all these news became past stories in front of the enormous typhoon created by the Hahoe Mask. 

Then the truth started to trickle out.

- The Big Smiles formed a hunting team to kill the Hahoe Mask.  These Users were all over level 220, and they were the elites of the Big Smiles guild.

- They tried to use the Hahoe Mask’s revenge play for the Pitbull against him.  They used the Users, who hunted down the Pitbull, as bait.

- The Hahoe Mask bit the bait.

The shape, size and the power of the typhoon was immense!

- The Hahoe Mask won.

Three days had passed since the typhoon had occurred, and a single video was uploaded regarding this incident.  The video was uploaded on the Hahoe Mask’s youtube page, and it was a free video.

The first scene of the video was the Hahoe Mask’s monologue.

- Before I explain my side of the story regarding the affair that had occurred recently, I would like to put out a statement.  I forgive the Big Smiles guild.  Let us end our feud here.  I won’t attack or threaten the Big Smiles in regards to this incident.

After his monologue ended, Hahoe Mask’s ‘Giant Killing’ video started.  It climbed over a million views after two days.

2.

“This isn’t funny.”

“Are you watching it again?”

“I’m telling you.  This isn’t funny.”

Hyrkan had a sullen expression at Whistling’s words.  Of course, one couldn’t see his expression, because the Hahoe Mask was covering his face.

“If it isn’t funny, why do you keep watching it?”

Hyrkan finally expressed how he felt through his own mouth.  Instead of answering, Whistling  put on a pleased smile as an answer.

“Over there!  He’s over there!”

“Wow. My heart is beating faster.”

“You heartbeat can’t beat faster inside this game.”