Chapter 22 : Chance and Danger (3).

[You have entered an instance dungeon.]

The moment Hyrkan entered into the darkness, he found himself in a space about 300 square meters wide. The ceiling was 4 meters high, while the floor was octagonal with columns in each corner.

‘A ring.’

The stage felt similar to an MMA ring.

Then.

Prrrrr!

The sphere of light on the Skeleton Warrior’s head jumped with force and reached the ceiling. Then, streams of light began shining down on the dark space. The light streams did not brighten up the stage, but rather mixed with the darkness to form a dim lighting.

Tension filled the air.

‘Nice.’

Hyrkan liked this atmosphere. The video he was taking was coming along his expectations.

Then, when the streams of light began to reveal what was hidden in the darkness…

Krrrr!

The monster showed itself with a roar.

‘Werewolf.’

Hyrkan quickly recognized its figure. It wasn’t particularly hard to do.

‘It’s a bit big, though.’

Even so, the werewolf in front of him had several differences compared to the blue werewolf he faced earlier. This werewolf was over 2 meters high with very long arms. Its thick claws resembled Captain Hook’s hook. Besides, its fur was black, not blue.

‘Mm?’

But what caught Hyrkan’s attention the most was…

‘Is that?’

His eyes.

‘Black Marbling?’

His eyes had a mix of red and black like a marbling. It was truly grotesque.

‘Well, damn.’

The corner of his mouth went up.

‘Who would’ve thought I’d run into a quest related to the Corrupt Count here?’

Corrupt Count.

It was Warlord’s first main scenario quest.

Warlord’s main scenario was a huge current. Players had to go through this current to get to the next story.

‘The last main scenario quest I was part of was the fourth, Army of the Dragon.’

Before he returned to the past, Hyrkan had participated in the fourth main scenario quest.

Corrupt Count, Immoral Prince, Ruined Kingdom… although Hyrkan couldn’t even play the supporting role in these first three main scenario quests, he made a meteoric rise to a leader position in the Army of the Dragon. This was when the Hahoe Mask Guild began to make a name for itself.

No one knew for a fact how many main scenario quests there were. Tobot Soft had considered this information a top secret. What was important was that the rewards of the main scenario quests were amazing. First, titles were given out like candy. The difference between owning and not owning main scenario quest titles was huge.

Second, the attention was on a completely different scale. Main scenario quest related videos weren’t treated like ordinary videos. They sold well even as paid videos. Over 10 million people purchased the final battle video of the third main scenario quest, the Ruined Kingdom.