Chapter 128 - Argardo Raid (3)

Argardo Raid (3)

8.

- Retreat!

The order for retreat came from the front line, and Chiroro had heard it through the Voice Talk. Chiroro frowned as he looked to his side. Apollo was standing next to him.  When the Raid started, it sounded as if he was constantly eating something.  This was a first time since the start of the Raid where he wasn't eating anything.  In fact, Apollo threw his food aside as he yelled out.

“I knew this would happen.  This is what you get for putting shitty people in the front.  This is the end result! Hoong!”

Chiroro couldn't help, but let out a bitter laugh as he looked at Apollo.  He had the same feeling as Apollo except it was in regards to Apollo.  On top of it all, Chiroro was thinking about something else.

‘Why was Sinclair-nim interested in a bastard like Apollo?’

The thought of the Big Smiles guild participating in the Argardo Raid was already gone from his mind.

This wasn't happening only with Chiroro.

Most Warlord fans wouldn’t even remember the Big Smiles guild's defeat.  There was no space inside their heart and mind to care about the Big Smiles guild.

9.

After Agardo appeared, there were always a thousand to two thousand Users around the Havanz castle.  Half of them were spectators.  This was obvious, but it was hard to see the action from outside. What one was able to see from outside the Havanz castle was much inferior to what one  could see from purchasing the live ticket.

Despite this fact, people gathered around the Havanz castle.  This was like watching a baseball game from the far bleachers where one could barely see anything.  The Users just wanted to be there. In truth, they wanted to be part of history.

If one wanted to speak more bluntly about this, it was possible to see a live broadcast inside Warlord.  The Users were watching it live after positioning themselves near the Havanz castle.

In others words, the number of people gathered around the Havanz castle was a measure of the interest level, popularity, anticipation and ability of the teams attempting the Raid.

Currently, there were almost 6 thousand Users around Havanz castle, and about 5 thousand of them were spectators.  There were a good number of Users, who hadn't even reached level 100, present here. They had risked their lives to come to the castle.  This Raid had the power to draw them there.

“Did you get familiar with the plan?”

The group was wearing helmets with horns that reminded one of a bull's horns.  The group had a lot of power.

One million seventy nine thousand live tickets were sold.

Seven hundred twelve members were participating in the Raid.

The average level for the Users participating in the Raid was 161.

The Red Bulls were ready for the Argardo Raid, and there were numerous ways they could have decorated themselves.

“I am well-acquainted with it.”

His subordinate didn't speak any further.  When he heard his leader’s words, he didn't give any excuses.  He didn't ask for more time to conduct an inspection.

Their confidence was top notch.

Chev's mouth looked like a crescent moon when he heard the other's answer.