Chapter 56 : Maoong's Test (3).

Maoong’s Test (3)

Hyrkan’s body became covered in black liquid as he charged out. It seemed the black liquid was unable to withstand Hyrkan’s speed, as it fell off of his body. When the black liquid completely disappeared, Hyrkan’s Skeleton Armor could be seen.

Hyrkan took something out and threw it on the ground. Then, he pulled out his sword from the sheath hung by his left hip.

Chwing!

With a strong, metallic sound, Hyrkan’s longsword made its appearance. Hyrkan held this seemingly inexpensive sword with both hands.

‘Left.’

Already in position to attack, the one Hyrkan was aiming for was the left most player among the three.

His name was Wang Jiang.

Of course, it wasn’t a name Hyrkan would remember. What was important to Hyrkan were the gaps in his armor and helmet. Hyrkan swung his sword horizontally at these gaps like a baseball player.

Whish!

His sword cut through the air.

Crash!

It penetrated the gap and made a rough sound. Hyrkan’s ability to stab the small gaps in armor was more of an art than technique. It was clean and beautiful.

‘Kuk!’

Of course, for the one on the receiving end, it was like a fierce, unavoidable natural disaster.

After suddenly being struck on the neck, he couldn’t even let out a breath of air.

Hyrkan didn’t stop there. He continued on like a bulldozer.

“Eh?”

“Huh?”

The two remaining players watched their ally suddenly disappear. They were unable to respond in the slightest, and stared at Hyrkan knock down their ally.

While they were staring dumbfounded…

Clack clack!

The four Skeleton Fragment Hyrkan threw while charging forward quickly sprouted forth four imposing figures.

2-meter-tall, black Skeleton Warriors with large shoulder bones. Fangs shooting up from their lower mouth clearly showed that they were made using Black Orcs as material.

The Skeleton Warriors didn’t hesitate in the slightest as they made their move. In an instant, they charged at the two players staring at Hyrkan.

“What?”

“Eh?”

By the time they noticed the eerie sound coming from behind them, it was too late. The sight of four Skeleton Warriors charging at them caught them completely off guard, and they were unable to react properly.

Crash!

A head for one.

Crack!

The stomach for the other.

Clang!

They shook as they were hit on their head and stomach respectively.

More attacks poured forth as they were shaking.

“Shit! Hey!”

“I know!”

Although they tried to counterattack by pulling out and swinging their sword, as they were completely off balance, their attacks were nothing more than pointless flailing. The Skeleton Warriors were too good to be hit by such attacks. The Skeleton Warriors dodged the attacks with ease and counterattacked.